Transfer psn account to pc

Hi, a long time ago i played on ps4 and i wanted to go back to crossout on pc and i wonder if it’s possible to transfer my progress to pc because while playing on pc i noticed someone with nickname and note @psn
so I’m wondering if transferring my progress would be possible.

1 Like

Sadly no. It isnt possible.

but I still wonder why some player had @psn on his nickname

1 Like

Perhaps I am wrong. I dont think so but feel free to explore further

My cousin has a “@psn” on his account name. Like you he started on playstation but wanted to migrate to pc to take advantage of the better opportunities and expanded controls with a pc account. Gaijin “password linked” his account over a year ago so he could play on a pc (I’ve forgotten most of the details at this point), but he can’t buy anything in the store; no packs, battlepasses, etc. So, since he can’t fully take part in the game progression or get stuff he’d like to have, he’s lost interest in the game. Thanks, Gaijin? :confused:

3 Likes

Thank you for the information, I hope gaijin will change it someday but I don’t think it will be soon

I’m not letting go of the crossplay dream.

1 Like

supposedly u just use ur gaijin pw with the psn name with @psn at the end and it auto merges it never worked for me,
and they suspended my acc because i was explicit lol im so done with gaijin… a bunch of dummies with money they stole from alot of us… with false security pretenses and intensely slow customer service disgusted will never play any new projects of theirs…