[ Update ] Small update, October 23, 2024

Small update, October 23, 2024

• Made a number of small improvements needed for the future “Steel troopers” game mode.
  • Recorded and added another music track especially for the Halloween event.
  • Fixed a number of bugs related to the in-game texts.
  • “Inferno” cabin:
    • Max. cabin speed increased from 73 to 77 km/h.
    • Perk charge speed increased by 25%.
    • The perk now heats up the armoured vehicle’s own parts by 10% (instead of 15% before).

Comment: since the cabin appeared in the current update, we were pleased to see a lot of positive feedback about its appearance. But we also couldn’t help but notice your questions regarding its speed and overall performance. We conducted a statistical research and saw that the cabin’s parameters really need a little tuning to make its efficiency match the level of other medium cabins.

• Fixed a number of bugs that could cause unstable game client performance.
1 Like

So, they weren’t selling enough packs?

1 Like

This sounds a lot like the A.I. that likes to chat with us here on this forum. Just sayin.

If they had bothered to even open the game up and queue this cab for any match or mode, it would have been immediately obvious that it drags ass. That’s what happened when I did…but I’m glad they noticed and tried to improve it. It is a nice looking cab…other than the ridiculous bright orange display it does.

It’s a cab that will inevitably end up in my collection, whether it sucks or not (please ditch the hideous orange FX). That is, if I can manage to free up some storage space…hint, hint.

I like their music, and I am enjoying the overall seasonal lighting and ambiance. I’m looking forward to hearing the new song.

Hopefully they made it more entertaining, or at least worth enduring.

More music and more maps.

1 Like

Argh…Steel Troopers is a Mech mode, of course, with prefab Mechs. I queued it up and was like, “Crap, Mechs! WTF are all these buttons for?” I’m not remapping my keyboard (PC) for this brawl, and the arrangement they are using is awful…not to mention it’s a Mech brawl, which I’m not very enthusiastic about.

If you like Mechs, it’s probably a pretty cool brawl. I feel like Adventure Mode could use an update in this direction, and that would be a drastic improvement, but of course they will never do that.

The rewards are maybe a bit mediocre too, which means I won’t miss not playing it if I don’t, but even though I am not a fan of Mechs, for a Mech Brawl…IDK.

I don’t play those games and never wanted to, so I don’t really know if it’s good at this Mech thing. To me it’s simply nothing I want to play at all. There is no Mech video game I was ever interested in even slightly. Same with the helicopters.

Give me Crossout Classic.