Uran Raid

I think it would be very good for the game when ther would be a raid that brings uranium. Heavy raids are already very deadly sometimes. With this as a base it could create a new difficulty in raids with 4 stars that are even more dangerous than the heavy raids. It needs more power score and fuel to join it but in the end you can farm uran there. For the limit I would say its like bronze with 45 pieces or maybe down to 40 pieces.

Its just an idea from my side and I think it would be very good to have something like this. Also the uranlimit should affect the clan wars uranlimit. For the raid to be strong it doesnt only need strong enemys but maybe also some puzzels. To speed things up and give a puzzel idea: Maybe searching 3-4 things in a sertain area with a tight amount of time.

1 Like

if that were the case then people wouldnt do clan battles anymore though.
id say make a special raid for you to use your leviathans in, the only thing they are used for is sending them out into battle hoping theyll bring back resources. i think adding leviathans to raids and giving them more of a purpose would be better then earning uranium in raids. uranium in raids is just bad cause it would devalue clan battles and people wouldnt really do them anymore. thats just my thoughts on it though, anyone else agree with me?

edit: im aware you can use them in clan battles but not many people like them in clan battles.

60 top clans get uran if I am not misunderstanding it - technically means that no more than 720 people can get uran at 12ppl/clan.
That BS but I wouldnt mind if it wasnt possible to smurf and use Relics in 6-7k PS.
So either Uran should be widely accessible or Relics should be not usable outside of clan wars.
And dont mention buying - technically possible but 1200$ real world money equivalent in coinds is hard to scrap buy. Even for high volume traders.

then what would the point of getting relics be if you cant use them anywhere BUT clan wars?
even if uraniums hard to get it doesnt mean we need to have our weapons limited. i dont do clan wars and i have 4 relics, if they were to make it clan wars only for relics then i just wasted about 160k coins on relics that i cant use. not to mention alot of clans dont fight in clan wars anyways. if you want uranium just do well in clan battles.

The idea of a Uranium raid has been around for a couple or 3 years now.
Hopefully its what Sam hinted at in the latest Dev stream. He did say a new, harder raid is coming later this year sooo :crossed_fingers:

you still can use it to boost your ego :wink: may I ask how you got those 160k coins? Trading rare cabins I suppose?

Its not top 60 clans - about top 230. Last week we had 18 members of our bronze clan get Uranium. The cap is 45 per week.
To have a raid that gives 45 or even 40 Uranium would suck A**. It took our clan a year to get to Bronze, with playing 4 sessions per week’(ful 4 hour sessions) + have 1 day per week for experimenting with builds, comps, doing custom battles (with zero rewards) and general teamwork to get where we are today. Thats a huge investment of time and also grinding in game for gear.
So how would it be fair to players that have put in all this effort that anybody with a pair of Retchers could get Uranium without all the 'time we put in. Just playing the game, doing some PvP and raids is not the same as facing a skilled team of 4 players that can ravage you in 30 seconds if you are not 100% on the ball.
I have carried many hard raids with people that’s builds are terrible and die in the first minutes and don’t use repair kits. Last week i had a hard electronics raid with a guy with 4 vectors and 18 wheels to make power-score.
I would be angry as a woken bear if i had to carry a team for Uranium.

i dont do trading nor do i play the market. it was years of grinding up coins. i played clan battles before and got my first typhoon, shortly after i got another. then i saved up for 2 porcs. i sold weapons i made and didnt need / use from events and whatnot and made a fair bit of coin that way to.
im not a person with a big wgo nor do i care for having one, i just want to have fun in a game, not flex about everything i have. i dont have time nor patience to deal with merchanting in the in game market either. however i DID in the past buy a few things when they were at an all time low. like data disks or storage spaces for example for less then 200 coin then sold them for 350 coins each. though thats pretty rare for me to do. i did make a decent sum of additional cash off it but nothing substantial.

You either had fun while doing so, or you wasted your lifetime already. The most epic weapon here is still just osme pixels on your screen - its not a thing you can make into family heritage at the end of the day. So why not let more people have fun? I would not have fun grinding that much - as 99% of people overall. So relics are “whales and OCD only” at the moment.
Dont carry your team if you are nto enjyoing it. DOnt even play XO if you are not enjoying it. We already have to do som many unenjoyabel things - work, chores - I dont want any of this in my copium.

same for you - you got your fun out of it. If its not your ega, why care about other peoples builds and “undeserved” progress and fun?

im not a whale nor am i OCD. i play to have fun with the weapons i get, not be limited in a game thats supposed to be about freedom to use whatever weapon / build you want.

im still having fun with the game, who says im done? i care about other peoples builds cause it impacts me as well. no i dont like the cash cows who dump tons and tons of money into the game (i had a clan mate / friend before who would dump hundreds of dollars into the game, he had scorpions, like 4 or 5 porcs, etc. even told me he was going to put in another 500 dollars a long time ago to get more weapons.)
the reason this impacts me is i put a ton of hours into the game and i prefer not to have my weapons hindered or limited behind some mode thats only accessable to players in clans and are active in clan battles. thats unfair.

i get the sense your just being a troll.

then leave. let us other players enjoy it.

so why are you here then?

You either had fun while doing so, or you wasted your lifetime already. The most epic weapon here is still just osme pixels on your screen - its not a thing you can make into family heritage at the end of the day. So why not let more people have fun? I would not have fun grinding that much - as 99% of people overall. So relics are “whales and OCD only” at the moment.
Dont carry your team if you are nto enjyoing it. DOnt even play XO if you are not enjoying it. We already have to do som many unenjoyabel things - work, chores - I dont want any of this in my copium.

same for you - you got your fun out of it. If its not your ega, why care about other peoples builds and “undeserved” progress and fun?

havin fun not grinding, not caring about K/D, clan wars etc. I jsut wish that it would be more easy to enjoy build-and-ride by easier access to all of the parts. Because imho building something is at least as important as riding it here.
By having my building options limited, I think I would have mroe fun if I could try more fun builds and less, much less meta. Because XO players had 7 years to optimize the fun out of this game.
Compare it to Path of Exile - yes, you will never have everything, but you can have so many “close enough” builds, that possibilities are close to endless. XO doesnt have true “randomization of equipment” besides fusing, but hides it behind grind. The main difference is - I wish for more distractions on the way to my build, not just “grind for build X” while you have build Y, no detours.

somehow no, I am not attempting to cause emotional response - I am just presenting my view. Its a game after all, neither of us is expected to care beyond solemn smiley in this forum.

10 uranium a week limit for that raid

they should just make a mode where you get no rewards and you basically get a promo account but its something like bedlam