Uranium, sky high prices on PC

highest i seen was 700 coin, years ago,over 1k now :crazy_face:
wish prices on my toys would go up this fast :kissing_heart:

'just thought i would TimeStamp this for the record… :saluting_face:

1 Like

I bought 410 uranium in the hours leading up right before the price hike. Had the materials bought too(legendaries, electronics etc), then after the relic crafting discount hit the price of everything involved in the crafting of relics went up. currently In the process of crafting my 2nd freebie porc. I got really really lucky tho, mainly the only people benefitting from this are clan war players who already had a stockpile of uranium in their inventory.

2 Likes

While it does help those with uranium, it also helps, albeit to a lesser extent, everyone, as the prices of relics drop for everyone.

Wow! That means I’ll only have to wait 4 years, 11 months, and 30 days instead of 5 years to get my first scorpion! :grinning:

1 Like

It’s nice not wanting or needing anything… gettign to sit back and watch the market chaos, all the legendary fuses dropping prices, un-fuse events, stabilizers and now relic discounts destroying prizes… what a lovely mess to watch.

2 Likes

Yeah, would be real nice to be able to afford Uranium

1 Like

Fuck us Free-to-plays I guess

1 Like

its 1300 on ps4 last i looked yesterday. they almost tripled in price since that event that you only need 200 uranium to craft relics. its stupid how much they went up in price. its going to cost you 27000 coins just for the uranium to make the relic for the 200 uranium. its insane…

1 Like

I wonder how much of this is because fewer players are earning Uranium because CW is in decline.

The crafting event is another contributing factor to the price of Uranium rising.

You’re not missing out on much. High PS and Clan Wars are a miserable expirience.

1 Like

Just imagine how much better this game would suddenly become if they would just take their heads out of their behinds and just release the uranium from behind their clan wars wall. Even if the earning rate of it was slower than with clan wars, I imagine it would help with both player retention and encourage more long time players to keep playing rather than playing around with a few legendaries, realizing that relics are out of reach and then calling it quits after some time because they aren’t going to just dump money into the game just to tickle the developers ballsachs while they chuckle and rub their earnings all over their naked bodies while the whales throw money at them and cheer them on

2 Likes

It’s not even about making ura available somewhere else. Ura would be a lot cheaper if CW didn’t suck ass/reward nothing in lower tiers, leading to nobody playing the garbage mode.

2 Likes

CW has been in decline for years. We saw this coming from a long ways away…
Any updates to the mode will likely be too little too late.

1 Like

If there was Hard Raids that gave some Uranium or even a Hard version of an Event or Mission in Adventure Mode. I would farm the hell out of it, or for some reason became a rare drop from the Trash/Wreckage Piles in the Wasteland.

Currently 1400 for a10 stack on PlayStation lol

lol… sudden price drop…alot happens in 7 days. :crazy_face:

‘Time Stamp’

1 Like

it went from 1400 to like 600 on ps4. pretty funny tbh. i wouldve taken advantage to make 2 relics but… it just wasnt worth it to me. i couldve gotten the ripper i been saving for but meh… i didnt want to sell a bunch of stuff to get it.

2 Likes