Von 29 tage auf 30 Jahre in schallgeschwindigkeit

Ich würde mich ja an einen Support wenden, da mir das Spiel ja auch deutschsprachig präsentiert wird. Aber den gibt es ja nicht.
Aber ich wundere mich immer noch !!!
17:04:32.745| < SYSTEM> Du wurdest aus dem Chat ausgeschlossen. Die Sperrung wird in 29 Tage aufgehoben.
17:05:08.388| Join channel <team_529125069_1>
17:05:08.388| < SYSTEM> Du hast dich dem Kanal ‘Gefecht’ angeschlossen.
17:07:25.592| 946079999 seconds mute
17:07:25.592| < SYSTEM> Du wurdest aus dem Chat ausgeschlossen. Die Sperrung wird in 10949 Tage aufgehoben.
Also erst für 30 Tage und dann direkt für 30 Jahre. Bin ich jetzt in dem Film " 30 YEARS A SLAVE" ?
Keine Ahnung wo ich ich in dem Englischen wirrwarr das sonst Posten soll. Man sollte ja meinen das ein Produkt das auch auf deutsch angepriesen wird auch dieses auf deutsch einem mitteilen kann. Vielleicht erwarte ich aber aber einfach wieder zuviel!

Follow the info listed in the following post:

Last year, I got a chat ban for making a mild, neutral joke in the general chat. IIRC, the ban was for 2 days, and minutes later was changed to 7 days. As per the instructions, I PMed HornOchse, who dismissed the appeal. So I had to PM Faley016, and the wrongful ban was reversed. On the old forum, I could see ban appeals being viewed around dozen times, which perhaps meant that many moderators or administrators. On this new forum, I don’t feel safe with appeals being handled by only one moderator, especially one that was unable to identify a wrongful ban.

A the same time I made that joke (which could only be offensive to some extremely hardline fans of certain stickers in Crossout with red stars on them), someone used a popular strong expletive. I waited for at least 3 hours to see what happens, and that player wasn’t banned (not that I wanted them to get banned, I was just curious).

So, if you don’t get unbanned, and you’re absolutely certain you didn’t deserve the ban, try PMing Faley016. And maybe post in English, so you don’t get a forum ban on top of that. :upside_down_face:

Ihr seit lustig, ich beschwere mich über das nicht vorhandene deutschsprachige Forum und ihr antwortet auf Englisch. Da sieht man doch, wie man sich nicht verstehen kann. Klar kann ich das auch durch nen Online Übersetzer jagen, aber ist nicht der Punkt an der Stelle !

Guten Tag, wenn Sie der Meinung sind, dass Sie eine ungerechtfertigte Sanktion erhalten haben, können Sie diese über diesen Link anfechten Game rule violations & Appeals against a penalty - Rules - Crossout
Das Öffnen eines öffentlichen Themas im Forum ist nicht das Verfahren, um es anzusprechen. Grüße

Hello, If you think you have received an unjustified sanction, you can appeal it following this link Game rule violations & Appeals against a penalty - Rules - Crossout
Opening a public topic on the forum is not the procedure to address it.
Regards