We Need New Modes

i feel we need new modes in the game, the only “new” modes we get are temporary and often times are mostly pvp. i feel we need a mode thats PVE as well. it would break up the pvp a bit more and give us more to do.
dronepocalypse was fun and i do wish this mode was permanent but it wasnt.
the event for knight mayhem was… ok i suppose. but its temporary.
the event before the knight mayhem was good to though i got into it very late.
i wish we had modes like this where we can compete for special resources only available in that mode, then those resources can be exchanged for other tradeable resources like wires, scrap, electronics and other things.
i did have an idea that i submitted to the devs before about a new mode though its quite long. if anyones interested i could post it here. it wont be a word for word of it but i can try to recreate it as best i can.
do you all think we need more pve modes? i think we do. but id like to hear from others.

im just tired of nothing good happening in the game. its just been new weapons, parts, packs… nothing good in terms of modes and whatnot. i just come in, do my dailys, do a few raids and leave till the next day, rinse and repeat. i wanna play more and do more in the game but sadly there isnt much to do.

What we need is a nerfing of machine guns, shotguns and melee weapons, so all the other weapons can have a chance.

1 Like

machine guns are that strong? i know punishers are brutal but i havent had a problem with other machine guns. i run arbiters so idk if they fall into the “machine gun” category. shotguns i fully agree with. melee weapons i partially agree with to, i ran a melee build and omg i was SHOCKED at how fast i deframed someone with just epics. i was using 2 maulers and 2 lacerators and if i came up on someone from behind or even the sides id just obliterate their build, practically cut them in half before they could react. its crazy how fast they shred a build.
but im curious though which machine guns are you referring to? cause i havent had an issue with any of them besides punishers (mostly punisher bots).

1 Like

i think adding more dura to reg parts is a needed nerf or buff. LEAVE the weapons alone…

1 Like

I agree Crossout needs Battle Royale back and some PVP where u can earn Electronics.

1 Like

99% of multiplayer games are already battle royale, why do we need more of this sh!t?

1 Like

I think we need more gamemodea that fit into “get the scrap” , “get the wires” and “get the batterys” just the 3 that we have (domination, assault, and encounter) are not enough as regular pvp becomes boring after so long.
And better yet, they won’t split the playerbase due to how regular pvp mathmaking works.

everyone needs electronics why not make it so we can earn electronics?

that is not what i meant, i’m talking about “domination”, “assault”, and “encounter”, not the resourcess those 3 gamemodeses tehmselves give

it would be saturated, removing the value of the items they create (surely?), years ago you could pvp for electronics

I may not play anymore, especially after recently trying… But I did always think a version of capture the flag would be fun, holding a flag would deny the use of cloak and perhaps even modules as a whole, or more limitations…

1 Like

imagine, your radiators, coolers and reload modules stop working rendering you defence-less, + your engine making you instantly go over-toonage/over-mass, thus making you immobille

I think so, but perhaps just a top speed of 75% your max, or it’ll be brick-wars, also have to tackle the respawn issue, maybe making the spawn timer longer by 50% every respawn, so you don’t just keep throwing yourself in with a booster-hover…

what bugs me is they could easily test modes like this as events and gauge how people like it and balance accordingly

things like the “slaughter” event, or the bomb event which i don’t remember the name could have been cool to have

Sadly I didn’t enjoy many events, mainly due to forced vehicles and stuff, I did love the Spring/Summer Mayhems and the Christmas ones though.

Another mode would be a neutral cap point that moves when captured, but I worry it’ll end up with people camping the spawn locations even if they were randomised

you actually could bring your own vehicles in the two i mentioned

I remember Slaughter by name but not a bomb mode

God damn this forum is so ugly lol

basically, one team had to deliver a bomb to the enemy base, and the other ream had to defend the base, there were 5 rounds, teh team which won 3 won the battle.

gah i cant remember the name of the bomb one. i didnt really like it all that much though.

I would appreciate if they brought back Operation: Red Light. I had so much fun playing that game mode.

1 Like