We want a relic kapkan and a relic mandrake

So you are saying that an epic is better then the legendary.

So then we need more nerfs to Kapcan

Or maybe buffs to jubokko?
I honestly don’t like nerfa, why can’t we asks for bad itens to get buffed instead of wanting goog itens to be nerfed into bad itens?

Look at movement parts, instead of buffing everything else, they just nerfed hovers into the ground instead of making everything else better! All because people screamed loud enough

1 Like

no , need a buff on the jubboko. A big buff

they need to rework the hover . More durability ,less speed ,more tonnage and less acceleration. Its not a buff , its not a nerf.

1 Like

Hovers do not need more nerfs.

(A rework) i said.

No more kapkans. Relic mandrake sound Nice but it will never happen. Devs said it is to hard to balance artillery.

more lovely trap.

And double their PS? It’s the less viable movement part, except for crying cannon cucks which cry about anything that doesn’t stand still. I was patient and I don’t use hovers, but leave them alone.

1 Like

Guys, guys. I know hovers aren’t the grossly OP autowin crap they were before, but “least viable movement part”? Yeeeeeeeah no lol. The only thing that can reliably give a CW Scorp hover a run for its money is some Bigram Vindicator/Punisher thing. Wheeled/ST melees sure don’t dominate good hovers with map awareness, and ML 200, heavy or med tracks and Augers are 100% powerless against them.

50% hover scorps we rekt with our 80 kmh brick team are either grossly overextending, not paying attention to their minimaps, or can’t hit a barn at 20m to save their lives. The 50% remaining ones get demolished by our Typh hover player who’s way to good to be in our Tin clan :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :partying_face: (but way too chill to bother with uranium tryhards)

Oh, speaking of movement parts: People should try Omnis in CW where their prohibitive PS doesn’t matter. 10 Omnis+Colossus (all unfused) pushes dracos around like they don’t exist. A clanmate plays this, and it’s hilarious when he gets caught in the flank, and just turns on the spot to exchange positions with the dog.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

we who? please don’t drink and post

2 Likes

More insane jargain posting from darken.

Calm down dude. Maybe step away from the forums for a week. You’ve completely lost it man…

1 Like