Weapon rework concepts: TOW and Kapkan

And who else? You’re the only one who doesn’t use it as a meme weapon.

And I have been playing for 5 years at all PS. I can tell you the tow is in a poor state compared to what it could be.

I don’t view it as a hammer hell I use to use it upto 9k and even some at 10k before it just got unusable as they kept nerfing it.

you are spearking to the guy who was known as the “TOW MAIN” for 3 years, you are preaching to the quire. the thing is the medians can do its job better now days and the flute even more so as just one of those rockets does the same as the tow does. and tehy have longer range.

DING you now know why the Tow, the Kornit, and javelin exist. That is literally one of the things they are designed to do.

Yeah not going through that long post, Omega I had to ask around you are known as a handycap on teams.

funny considering all my builds are 10k+ and only ONE of my builds uses hovers and its an incinerator build. also goes to show you know nothing about me. :rofl:
i find it funny that i dont agree with your stances so you have to resort to insulting me, or attempting to insult me. grow up.

but you know what, ill say this in regards to the tow.

make it like the guided rockets in warthunder, launch the rocket and control the rocket using the stick you use to drive but from a distance. it would have 3d flight and its own mode/scope to go into while firing it. up the damage a bit and add a perk to deal increased damage to helis / flying enemies.
no this would not have laser guides like the flutes, it would instead be completely controlled by the player as they watch the rocket fly from a distance and being able to steer it on their own. however the downside would be the player being in the open and having to stand still to fire it.

does this sound slightly better? :roll_eyes:

Bruh no offense meant, I’m sure you are good with TOW since that’s basically all you play, but if I had to chose between listening to clarinet boosted car dude playing at 12kPS with great success for years, or art build dude with TOW + grenadiers who never showed gameplay… Well I’m listening to Omega.

I think it’s ridiculous from both of you to claim you’re the best clarinet player btw so there’s that, but your “and I never heard of you!” (“there’s only room for one of us in this town!”) is hilarious considering Omega is the only person I’ve seen post TOW gameplay in 6+ years.

edit: lmao my man I am reading some of those posts, you need to deflate that ego quickly or I’ll call you Marie-Antoinette lmfao.

:rofl: :joy: :skull:

it is fun to launch a rocket propelled black dildo at cars! XD does just about the same dmg low ps battles its some what viable on noob cars

You could just call it a missile…

What fun is that the devs seem to like stuff like that with the updates for the game for a while.but they have us bent over instead.

i think you should be able to have two, it should be mouse controlled and have the camera view in currently has, it should have 3d flight, and the tandem charge doesn’t sound too bad actually. more flight time and Caucasus machine guns automatically defend your car when attacked while using the missle (and maybe an auto driving cab)

mates…here was a discussion about skinner…similar to kapkan…so check it out as well