Skinner?

Dude the skinner time is quite bs I do understand some ppl abuse them but some builds its a must have because weapons that are nerf does tickle damage…Not less there coming out with a better skinner but if not give it back its longer timer. I remember it didnt have a timer then it was 7 seconds or 5?

1 Like

Even 3-4 seconds of sustained dps is enough to strip many weapons. Incapacitating people by dragging them around kinda sucks and there’s no actual counter to it… but with a short time limit you have to really choose your moment or try to flip your target etc

The skinner was once a great addition to a melee build. I haven’t used mine since the “adjustment” Even on an art build. Sad deal for a once fun component.

1 Like

I remember when I was new and didn’t know the game had harpoons. It was a “wtf” moment the first time some guy harpooned me and ripped me apart.

I made sure I got a harpoon as soon as I could!

1 Like

I am sad that it doesn’t hold people as long, but to be fair, people were abusing it.
I’m still finding it useful on some builds, but it’s not nearly as effective on minelayer builds anymore. Which is probably a good thing.

1 Like