Weekly Channelges Change

So it comes down to the connection problems or player not being good enough to beat the raid. Not the challenges.

Yes, I get it. The conversation was about something slightly different from that. The player said what I already cited above and I replied to that claim.

But let’s talk logic.

Assuming the player wants to get badges but losses/disconnects some and not getting it without farming/purchasing fuel.

1. The player wanted to get 20 (10+10) hard raids. In such case there wouldn’t be any difference, since it’s the same 20 raids in total and whether one were losing back then, they’ll lose now as well and will have to get more fuel somehow.
  2. The player wanted to get only 500 badges. If a player can’t beat 10 hard raids (600 fuel) with 1400 free fuel in a week, it’s the player’s fault for joining raids which are too hard for them (excluding disconnect losses). Yes, full 1400, since there were “no fuel purchase requirements” before the changes

and the player loses some fuel of their hard raids losses

so we can safely rule out fuel spending on 20 normal raids. But not easy ones.

Quite literally the player loses more than 50% of their raids. Clearly it’s not the game’s fault for not fully rewarding someone who “participates”. Even then, let’s assume the player loses about 40% raids. There’s still enough fuel for them to complete 6 easy raids and get the same 100 badges, spending same 120 fuel they would have spent on 2 hard raids which could not yield results due to “bad players” or whatever was the first cause of the losses.

So what it really comes down to is either “git gud” or better planning. 10/10 was a better raid division for some who would only spend their time on precisely 10 hard raids for 500 badges and maybe spend the rest of the fuel on something else. In that case we still have free 120 fuel which we can spend on other stuff, such as easy raids.

To repeat myself, the challenge itself is a trade-off. Players lost some and they got some in return. From that point of view it comes down to the adapting.

it has major impact on which challenges you can actually get done using ONLY free fuel. the changes made LOWERS the total badges you actually get dealing with the issues you quoted.

if others don’t ever lose or deal with any of the issues mentioned the changes never impacts them in amount of total badges they get in a week.

NOT everyone is in an identical situation. your looking at it as if its identical for everyone. I WAS SHOWING how the changes harm the total achievable badge numbers based on real world limitations. LIKE failed raids due to not using correct strategy to beat it, DUE to OTHER PLAYERS actions. Network loss causing loss of free fuel thus missing out on one of the points needed towards the badges. well what happens if this happens up to 6 times a week? 6 points LOST towards badge goal. For issue outside your control. where devs are NOT refunding fuel when there is unknown network failure.

So for hard raids am ONLY getting 400 instead of 500. due to changes. because there is NOT enough spare free fuel to try for the next batch after factoring in things outside of your control.

LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE OTHER THAN YOUR OWN NARROW VIEW.
Walk a mile in the other persons shoes.

Apparently, you don’t read what other people tell you. Do not bother me with your immature rantings anymore.

ONLY AN IDIOT believes everything is players fault WHO IS COMMENTING. or ONLY a skill issue. I have read what you said and its clear YOUR NOT COMPREHENDING BASIC FACTS. " ISSUES OUTSIDE OF THE PLAYERS ABILITY TO CONTROL." THUS LOWING THE AVAILABLE FREE FUEL THAT PLAYER ACTUALLY HAS ACCESS TOO TO COMPLETE SAID BADGE REQUIREMENTS.
I have NOT meet a single player who can solo a hard raid and win every time especially running in randoms. NOT EVERYONE CAN JOIN PRESELECT GROUPS. DUE TO NETWORK LIMITATIONS.

The hard raids are NOT hard for me at all when in team that knows how to do them properly. its when the other members of team who cue and can’t hold their part of team responsibility or engage in bad habits or bad strat.
it fails . because you can’t solo hard NOR compensate for their failures that make the raid much harder than it needs be due to impatience and NOT using the most important tool brain.
IN hard raid I am USUALLY the last one standing. before it fails using only 8000ish ps build. unless its a group who refuses to work together at all and runs to their own corner of map abandoning team to be slaughtered and objective be destroyed.
its particularly bad when have p2w player bringing in a 15k plus ps build and NOT knowing how to use it and getting killed early. repeatedly. by own secondary wep damage. and then I am forced to deal with bot builds that are tougher than builds I would be facing if everyone was close to my PS range. MANY of the hard raids am in r twice my PS or more. THIS REALLY SCREWS WITH SUCCESS RATES. IF that HIGH PS player doesn’t know how to use their build properly.

1. That’s not the problem of the challenge itself. That’s the problem of the matchmaking and connection.

2. I explicitly told you to not bother me anymore. Yet another reason you don’t read others’ words and just scream “me, me, me, MEEEEE”. Ignored.

P.S.

thanks for confirming my theory. You are too bad for hard raids. Yet you blame the game for not rewarding you for “trying”. That behavior speaks for itself.

Hi guys, hope you are well
Stay relax please :slight_smile:
Regards

2 Likes

we are getting the exactly same badges.
400 after the first stage + 600 after the second = 1000 badges

before was
500 + 500 = 1000

The difference now, we can choose what type of raids we want to do, before we couldn’t
That’s an welcome change.
Instead of having to do 10 raids copper and 10 raids whatever, now i can do 20 raids of the same thing and get all the badges in the end.

Precisely that.

I beg to differ.

This way is better.

1 - i’m not forced to change type of raids because i won the badges of that one and now i’m forced to move on to win the others.

2- I have more liberty in choosing what maps i do the raids and avoid the ones i don’t like, i just have to choose what raw material i need the most and keep doing until i win the 1000 badges and the raw material i can get

…and now, a word from our sponsor…

…now, back to your program!

1 Like

the challenges are NOT in a vacuum there are other faccets that determine if challenges can be done or not and thus whether the pay out is less or not. it is very much part of the problem.

your way of thinking is you can do anything you want and your actions will never harm another person.      because your actions are separate from everything else   in a void and alone.   

This is NOT a black and white issue and that is what your failing to see or willfully ignoring. your way of thinking is also why they are failing to fix the game. 1 part is impacted by other factors in the game that decides if something is doable or not or at reduced reward for factors NOT within the persons control.

your only dropping the parts that contradicts your view because your hellbent on winning an argument where your view is flawed .

the challenges pay out less in reality because we don’t live in a perfect world. THUS why your view is wrong.

You missed something while replying or are ignoring it. I never said the switch to any raid was bad. It’s just the split of points is causing issues for some i.e. the shift of points and 2 raids to stage 2.

Do not play Raids that you can lose! If the Raid can be lost while I am alive, then I do not play it.
I will not lose a Raid ever if I can use a repair kit to keep fighting!
What waste of time that would be, to play 75 percent of a Raid and then lose because you will not repair.

even so, i think it’s not as bad.

Before you had to complete 10 battles to win 500 badges.

On free fuel, that’s 3 days and a battle assuming you win all, plus 3 days and a battle, that makes 7 days if you win all.
Leaving you with 80 fuel to try to recover from lost games, so you can only lose one hard raid a week to win 1000 badges.
And certainly all of us know, that most of the times things don’t go as i described .
Most of the times one can lose 2 games in the first hard raid alone, screwing up the maths.
And we end up not getting the 1000 badges, we get half of that (500) with no changes to complete the other 500 badges.
Now, we do 8 battles and earn 400 badges, if things aren’t going in our way for whatever reason, we can cut our loses sooner and go for other means to try to recover some of those 600 badges.
E.g.
Last Sunday i didn’t get the 1000 badges and i was 10 fuel short to complete the easy raid(i only have 10 fuel in my storage)

giphy

What about the people that were doing the 180/120 split 2 hard, 2 normal split that were previously collecting just the 2 stage 1 rewards in 5 days. Are they not losing badges for both their stage 1s now?

The way they rearranged it requires you to do more for the same amount of badges or face a loss in badges. There is no way to math your way out of that because it’s intrinsic to the split stages.

The fact that this is so hotly debated is rather amusing to me. I mean… even if they’re nerfing what I can get, it’s not that big of a deal.

:man_shrugging:

I dunno… play the game to have fun, not to “get stuff.”

Anyone remember Pac-Man where you just played for fun?

1 Like

umm :crazy_face:
not that big of a deal… :rofl:

Well, I DID put LOL…

LOL

:clown_face: :rofl:

2 Likes