Welcome new players!

Hello new Crossout players! Glad you’ve discovered my favourite game of all time!
Don’t pay too much attention to the people on the forum who seem to hate the game. They’re still playing it and still posting, despite the flaws.
There’s some good info on the forum, and don’t be afraid to ask for advice if you’re feeling lost. This is a bit of a cult game, and not everything is intuitive. The concept is simple, but making and playing a good build is surprisingly complex.

3 Likes

2 Likes

ok, now its funny again. damn you, hungarian knucklehead!

2 Likes

lol,new players don’t come to this forum…
i just got 4 new players in OFF clan today…
we are back up to 18/20 members…just saying… :crazy_face:

1 Like

New people have been posting on the forum too, and I’m seeing a lot in-game.
They’re not posting a lot, but that’s normal. New people should be lurking more.

There are a few more players but not very much. You can tell by looking at the steam review charts. It is up very very slightly. We can now all conclude the insane rise in steam charts as most likely chinese players being migrated and possibly regular players from other countries has well. I noticed that the gaijin launcher was no longer being forced with the impossible rise in steam charts. The player count did increase somewhat but it is probably on a downward trend again or at least at a standstill.

A lot of the new people posting are actually long time players. I have only been on the forum since October yet I have been playing this game since 2018, not very uncommon for new forum users to be longtime crossout veterans. Last 3 new forums users I came across were crossout vets.

2 Likes

There have been people posting threads asking questions that would only apply to very new players.

Anyway, I’m talking more about all the obviously new players I see when doing my daily challenge raids. I’m seeing more than normal in easy raids, instead of just the high PS porc/retcher types I used to see so often.

1 Like

There is always going to be new players. Some people come and some people go, seems like the in and out influx is fairly equal and that is the way it always was in crossout. The game is just slightly more active has a whole than what it use to be but not by very much.

our clan is 20/20 members as of today,just an update to show new players are joining… :wink:

3 Likes

Have you ever been robbed by gaijin some coins or parts since 2018? Did they give you back these losses? Or it’s just my bad luck?