What's the best way to make money?

I try to get the packs when they are on sale, they help a bit.

Seems like Atoms couldn’t possibly be cheaper than they are right now (i have apparently lost my ass on those), and normally I would suggest buying the hell out of those because they are likely to get buffed or used as a component to some future work bench, which would cause their price to go way up. How much cheaper could they possibly get?

Something has to give with Atoms, I suspect.

I forgot to mention this: whenever a new event or season part comes out, wait a while (a few months for a season part), and buy a BUNCH. then, wait for a year or so and sell them for a HUGE profit. I got 4 unfused “Gerrida I” legs for 500-600 coins, and now I’m waiting for them to be over 1k to resell. Look at the “Thor” gen. It went up to 4k-5k and I could’ve got some for 3k during that season had I bought extras. I regret not getting more. :sob:

1 Like

Find good pay job :smiley:

2 Likes

Smart move with the market strategy in the game! Have you considered diversifying your in-game investments to potentially make 1000 a month? Exploring different opportunities might add an extra layer to your gaming financial strategy.

I wish it was that easy :frowning: