What's your go to song you play when you enter battle

One of the best games ever made.

1 Like

Indeed it was.

I liked it so much i was a modder and admin for multiplayer servers for 10 years in that game.

Here I’ll show you something a little crazy visually and music wise:
TETOUZE The shaman electro (full film) - YouTube

1 Like

lol, a bunch of years ago a band I played in did a short tour opening up for Men Without Hats. It was a very strange experience! They actually had some very intense fans/stalkers.

A.I. Videos have come along way in the past years, imagine what they will become in the next few years.

I was showing one of the musicians I talk to it and they were just like that’s dope as hell to use better language.

If you had scary intense fans it means the band was playing good music that motivated people in some way.
Be glad of the experience, you will never forget it performing for other people.
The band i was in my younger years only did covers but it was a fun time performing on stage.

@Red_shift Do you have any footage from it?

Sorry it was in the 90’s not many people were recording unknown bands,
The only footage i have is in my head when our 5 female singers stared at me to do my solo, stressful but fun ^^

Just figured I’d ask no biggie… Back then 90’s I was doing sound at music festivals and living in a tent most summers…

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

now for a thing a bit different than usual, does anybody know this music?

1 Like

Unfortunately my band did not have the intense fans. They were all for the headliner band (Men Without Hats).

1 Like

Not sure on that one…There’s some parts I recognize though.

Just out of the odd stuff I listen to while doing stuff:

nevermind

This will go nicely with my ram build

Too remixed… Try:

1 Like

I saw Babymetal in concert this summer! They were great!

1 Like