What's your go to song you play when you enter battle

They reminds me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ItnSfwKrfk :smiley:

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

@Babuskae I like that one, one of the hires I did when working and the university was from India and use to tell me about all the superstitions they use to deal with while filming on locations.

1 Like

One of the nicest bands that I did sound work with back when I was doing festivals (There were plenty of mean ones too):

A good one if you like really cinematic music:

Time to get in the robot, sir!

(that guitarist is on fire)

Blind test with a twist: Find the 80s western song that was shamelessly ripped off for the intro/verse here. (You can look in the comment but it’s a lot less fun, this is a really easy one)

Had to stop the anime to listen to the original back then with my ex. Good memories (the anime, not my ex hehehehe)

Speaking of music and videogame… I was pretty deep into videogame music for ages -like everybody who owned a SNES really, sorry Genesis kids hehehe.
Anyway, over the years I’ve had some fav composers. Klepacki is an absolute master of his trade. Mark Morgan? Stéphane Picq? Jeremy Soule before he started shitting generic orchestral scores for boring Bethesda games?
So, here’s a track that reminds me massively of some of my fav composers, especially Klepacki. You cannot deny the strong C&C vibe of this song ;). The strings also have a Stéphane Picq (Lost Eden)/Mark Morgan (Planescape Torment) quality to them.

whelp this song says it all

I went to see my fleet of ships ( yeah, i know)

I just end building with this

And it holds pretty well ( i’m listening for the last couple of hours.)

1 Like

ODIN, GUARD OUR SHIPS
OUR AXES, SPEARS AND SWORDS
GUIDE US THROUGH STORMS AND WIND
AND IN BRUTAL WAAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!

and this, also are my top picks

But now i’m listen to this

1 Like

Nothing, just XO sound effects. :laughing: