What's your go to song you play when you enter battle

have to throw this in here…

3 Likes

INCORE - The Last Transmission

3 Likes

Spain being invaded by Saracen is probably one of the best thing that happened to european music and architecture. Really enjoying what you posted, especially the first part. Heavy drone and harmonic minor, all good stuff.

1 Like

My country (Portugal ) started it’s “life” as a reward to a young prince from Burgundy he gained a county or eardom, his son made a country from a it.
But yes, if you are into that, take a look to our history, we had Phoenicians, Romans, Celts, Greeks, Carthaginians, Visigoths , Suevos, Iberians, Lusitanians, and more.

1 Like

Politics? ^_- Our (extremely superficial) talk about the history and culture of the iberic peninsula? I hope no saracen or visigoth was hurt by our careless political talk :pensive:

that’s from after muricans invaded France with their culture in the 80s and 90s :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Not very french sounding, but 11/10 Nirvana wannabe band.

Also, while I’m posting french stuff, have this. It’s the song I play everytime I enter battle with my superiors (^:

2 Likes
1 Like

Sorry Mud.

I shoud had said we suffered influences from German tribs, Middle East, North Africa and people from our “pond”

@82997663 basically the Iberian Peninsula was like a picnic table, and we, the little forest creature’s fed from what they left behind , and now we are all of them.

P.s.- I didn’t know those guys (fossil) they sound pretty cool.

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

nice!.. this reminded me of this with a metal edge…

1 Like

Last time it only let me upload two videos…

https://youtu.be/PsuOeFiKoXo

1 Like

Sepultura from Braziuuuuuu!!!
this one is more like it

3 Likes

My gremlins are back.
Nobody will hear you scream.

2 Likes

From Brazil for my Sepultura is the second best …

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes