What's your go to song you play when you enter battle

1 Like

Lately I have been into AI music

And banjo

2 Likes
1 Like

just found this band,it goes well with crossout… :saluting_face:

1 Like

Gojira got the best guitar plug in on the market hands down. I say it is a rare case where the plug in is more popular than the band. They got a very unique tone and neural dsp replicated it very good and sells them on their site for $150 each.

1 Like

Hatebreed - Destroy Everything

1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes

Hi, All,

Le grand orgue de Notre-Dame de Paris is an organ located under the rose window on the west side inside Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral. It has 115 real games and almost 8,000 tips. It shares with the Grand Organ of Saint Eustache the title of largest organ in France.
Now, it’s time to listen :

Then, in terms of music, I’m crazy about music and I know so many groups and performers that it’s difficult for me to make a choice and be exhaustive! It also depends on your mood at the moment, what you’ve been listening to lately (and which would satisfy playing Crossout)
Quickly, I can give you some classics of the genre / Van Halen - Jump, Ain’t Talk About Love, ACDC - Thundertruck, TNT, Rammstein - Fuer Frei, The Who - Emminence Front, Beastie Boys - Sabotage, Led Zep - Immigrant Song, Rage Against… - In The Name Of, Linkin Park (RIP Chester), Guns N’ Roses, Artic Monkeys, Bon Jovi, U2, Nirvana (RIP Curt), Cramberries, System Of A Down, Imagine Dragons, etc, for the best known… I got 4 To of music, I LOVE ZIK ! Not Exhaustive !!!

1 Like

Probably the movie I saw the most. 30+ times easily.

S tier battle songs, brother :saluting_face:

3 Likes

Hi, Mercury_Cougar,
I liked it because you have to know and have the courage to “change your mind and/or censor yourself” +1

Crossoutly,

1 Like

Thank you EdensWarrior,

I appreciate you and your gift of time. Your feedback is important to me. Thank you for posting.

I took down the post because the link had more than one song attached. Because of my mistake I decided it was better for me to take it down.

There are a lot of great music and survivors who post. I’m lucky and privileged to be able to post on this forum and don’t want to take this gift for granted.

Folk like you EdensWarrior make this forum a safe place. Keep rocking and Rolling!

Sincerely

-MC-

1 Like

Hi, Mercury_Cougar,

You honor me, and you know the French are badass but they have this little grain of madness lol
Thank you, I love music, my soul loves it :wink:
And a piece of French advice, never give up your pations, your desires as long as they are respectful and honorable, like the link you removed. Never disavow yourself, NEVER SURRENDER!

Crossoutly,

1 Like