What's your go to song you play when you enter battle

One of my fav games to play with friends back then :wink: It pretty much replaced Mario Kart for us when I got it.

I was mostly a Jake or Kat person. Airblade fully upgraded, and good to go :wink:

I played a Snake :smiley:

1 Like

Random darksynth album I haven’t listened to yet. Cover and first track are calling for a full listen, so lets do that >:3

The darksynth aspect feels somewhat weaker than some of my favs, but that guitar part sounds SICK and not cringe, unlike 99% synthwave guitars.

Woh! i see im gonna enjoy finding some new music to listen to here.

I don’t usually play much music while playing but i just found this tune the other day that i really like and i think it fits the topic. Not sure if its already posted but here it is anyway…

1 Like

If you want to be a Villain here is the song for you.

Best jason/marty song ever

1 Like

Nice intro, kinda reminded me of some of Tool’s songs.

Still into poorly produced doom with a vaguely on key singer. Latest find is this. Also, using the legendary i - bVI - iv chords progression is cheating… but I’m down for it.

Which leads me to my fav i - bVI - iv. The added quarter note at the end just sells it.

If you have the time/can hear it, feel free to post your i - bVI - iv songs, I’m always looking for more :wink:

Those two songs remind me of this gem i found a year ago or so. Pretty sure it has nothing to do with the chord progression tho.

1 Like

Oh damn. A friend used to blast this album in his room when we were just out of highschool. Good memories! Thanks for sending this, I’ll check the album again now

edit: That’s the one he’d play non-stop

1 Like
1 Like

Ooooh. OOOOOOoohh… New album from Bongripper, released last week?

6 minutes in with headphones, my soul already left my body to go smoke the devil’s lettuce with Azathoth. Clearly the doomiest of them all. Hail Bongripper :triumph:

1 Like

I used to listen this a lot while riding the waves with my South Dakota class Battleship ALABAMA.
It goes well with my builds too.

2 Likes

Lynyrd Skynyrd is (was) an awesome band. Second Helping would be my first choice in case I ever get stranded on an island. Not m fav band, but who gets tired of listening to those songs? Not me.

Anyway, I don’t go into battle with it, but I finally decided to learn the prettiest, most tasteful bassline of all times.

Definitely a big fan of Gorillaz and the White Stripes. I heard it’s trendy for kids to shit on the White Stripes nowadays… if only they were teens in the 2000s and heard the shit we had to listen to, maybe they’d understand :rofl:

Will listen to the other songs :saluting_face:

1 Like

Mentioning the White Stripes sent me down a garage punk rabbit hole.

If two band members is still too much, this Montreal guy stripped it down to just one:

Mark Sultan (aka BBQ)

And another dude from the Detroit scene, who unfortunately passed away a while back:

Jay Reatard

And this is a Toronto band I used to be buddies with:

The Deadly Snakes

1 Like

Here is some Syndicate Faction Music that I rock to!

-MC-

1 Like