What's your go to song you play when you enter battle

NICE. Old Metallica is :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

their new album is soon coming out, let’s see if that will change, i hope so.

1 Like

James lost his voice at least 10 years ago. He didn’t listen when people told him to take voice lessons so he could scream and not destroy his larynx. He’s almost as obnoxious as Lars.

If there’s anything good on any new album, to me, it’s probably going to be an instrumental.

James voices is getting hard to listen too but I think james at least sounds better than dave mustaine these day’s and megadeth use to be my favorite band until dave kicked dave ellefson out of the band and megadeth ain’t a band in my eyes no more it is just the dave mustaine solo project but i still like his latest album tho not taking away from that.

1 Like

New metallica tune that came out recently

Never really understood the Metallica hype. Filled stadiums, sold more than anybody else, and barely 15 years later all the OG members were living memes because they can’t play music, but still billed you 150€ for a ticket. That documentary on St Anger’s was eye-opening. Worst professionals in the industry ever.

Just slap trujillo with more money and let him go back to good bands please.

1 Like

Nor do I really. I used to love them when I was a kid, I don’t ever really listen to them now.

Was posting that video more for the game in the background “Control Monger”

It controls like any other FPS, or is it just me? Can’t see anyone flying :face_with_monocle:

I think the one most people played here is good ol’ Vigilante 8 (^:

1 Like

Yes it moves like a normal FPS. The vehicles float, but don’t fly. It was fun to make though.

1 Like

Blockquote
It was fun to make though.

:thinking::flushed:

Anything you worked on I might have played? Mostly a SNES/N64 kid here tho, so unlikely, I guess.

Most likely not.

I had a game design studio for awhile, it was a lifetime ago. Graphics were pretty much trash back then :slight_smile: but still fun. We built 3 games, the first was an MMORPG called “FreeWorld Online”, then I did a colab with another studio on a 2D game called “Googrid”, and finally we did “Control Monger” that was released for free in a CD that was on the front cover of PC gamer magazine. (Not sure if you remember the game CDs on old magazines)

2 Likes

Pfoooooo, big PC Gamer reader here! Well, the french version. I sure never got the one with Control Monger :pensive:

But that’s how I got my grubby hands on the first Fallout (among others). PC Gamer ruled!

Imagine nowadays, games being offered with a magazine like 6 months after release xD. Steam is trying to scam me of dozen euros for games that were given with PC Gamer back in the days :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, those days are over for sure.

Archive dot Org
It takes some hunting, but there are tons of games there. DL to a trash or virtual machine, first, of course.

Also… Don’t hunt for things with kids around. There are surprise bewbies lying about.

I wasn’t about to BUY Sim City AGAIN!
:joy:

1 Like

For me, the problem of Metallica is and always was a bunch of old dudes wanting to stay on top and be the spear head for youth trend whatever it may be, to be an eternal reference.
They still exist due to past deeds, older wonderful stuff, and instead of wanting to be the forever shit they should focus being just them, doing stuff.
But no, here’s St. Anger…WTF was that?
And now this.
And yet older wonderful stuff is what is keeping them alive, they are a bit esquizofrenic

1 Like

haven’t seen it posted yet: Five Finger Death Punch - House Of The Rising Sun - YouTube

Problem isn’t to find the games, the problem is for them to run flawlessly with zero efforts needed. Yes I’m a lazy westerner and I want my game running widescreen and in HD, on Windows 10… Not because I like it, but because that’s what I have (^%

Only exception I’ll make is for Jagged Alliance 2. If that shit ever stops running, I’ll abandon wife and kids, knock at a programming school and write a whole ass new engine myself to make it run on Windows 18.

1 Like
1 Like

Drummin in the rain is so 2000s (^:

Really wasn’t into the whole thing, but many years after I found myself listening to Type O and Muse. I think I’m just nostalgic of cute goth/emo chicks lmao

3 Likes

There’s this one Russian girl that I’m fond of for her game covers: World of Tanks - Studzianki (Gingertail Cover) - YouTube Really depends what you like to battle to. I really don’t mind the more epic folk sounding stuff.

1 Like