When do I get to play with my friends?

My friends just downloaded the game. When they invite me, or when I invite them, as long as I am in the party we can’t find a game. As soon as I leave the party, they find a game in 3 seconds. When am I going to be allowed to party with them? It has nothing to do with PS, we have already tried that. I can’t play at 1000 or 2000. Is there a level restraint? Does anyone know how this works?

do you have a large PS or level difference?

most players are above 3000 ps

1 Like

How do you know it has nothing to do with PS? You need to match the PS of your friends.

Is this a “I can’t play with the low level players, I’m superior” thing, or you literally just don’t have the parts to?

If you’ve been playing long enough to get past level 30, the matchmaker might be preventing you from playing against new players below that level (which is where your friends are probably at).

But could be that your PS and their PS are too far apart.

Try getting everyone in the same PS range first, and if you still can get into matches, it’s probably the engineer level thing.

Have you guys tried grouping up for a raid? That might work.

1 Like

yup they just dl the game so he is beyond 30 eng.
wont get a match ever with them.

1 Like

I was pretty sure it worked that way.

Can his friends use those flag things to boost their engineer experience point payouts? Or is that just for factions?

He could encourage them to load up on decor to get the maximum experience bonus to level up quicker.

1 Like

it wont matter,you need to be beyond 30 eng to group.
if not ur still in tutorial.
and anything lower than 1-3k, good luck finding matches.

When you leave the group, is the group disbanded and they find short queue times solo? Do they stay grouped and find short queue times without you? If you grouped with only one friend and joined the queue would the queue time be short like your friend’s queue time?

MM tries to match group versus group. The more players in your group the less likely MM will find a match.