Where is Crossout going?

Targem halves the bumper effectiveness vs melee,
Targem gives players a yeti and rune1, with unlimited cloak times.

Result: no targets to shoot until they decloak with melee / tempuras beside your car
wich you wont survive 9 out of 10 times since bumper effectiveness is halved.

To my experience (PC), the melee META peters-out at about PS 9K

Iā€™d say 9K was where the Dogs go from active melee to shotguns and fire, but throughout it all, there are rocket pigs everywhere. I donā€™t know how high those guys are able to reach with that trick, but it sure is popular.

Doesnā€™t matter now though. Things are about to change again.

1 Like

Thanks for the info.
Looks like i have to leave 5-8k behind to be rid of those goblins.

It still goes on. Donā€™t get me wrong, itā€™s just that at that point there are more options. There are maybe worse things to worry about, in other words. Also, they just sort of switch to fire and shotguns, and then that brick thing everybody bitches about gets thick.

Again, all this is likely to change very shortly with the incoming update, so I donā€™t know if the melee META will survive as well in the near future, or is worth worrying about still.

There is a new revolver style missile launcher coming soon that might steal some of meleeā€™s thunder too. I was inquiring as to whether or not it would be buffed by the Manitouā€™s perk and nobody really knows, but the market seems to think it will, as itā€™s price has doubled.

Glad I didnā€™t sell mine. I almost did. I can either double my money, or try and grind out one of those new Ravager revolvers and get in on the action. Seems like a challenge as a F2Player, but IDK what its rarity or price tag is going to look like yet. Itā€™ll likely be above my pay-grade, I suspect.

It doesnā€™t. Everything W+M1 is melee with extra steps. The only difference is melee takes out wheels & frames while everything else damages builds above the wheels. Playstyle is fundamentally identical. Melee dominates every single powerscore.

1 Like

And thatā€™s why I uninstalled this game. I was tired of getting instant kills with shotguns + flamethrowers + mowers. I no longer wonder why so few people play this game.

1 Like

I installed WOW and I can say itā€™s a much less frustrating game and a lot more fun.

Itā€™s going in the same place it has always gone into

Milk out as much money as possible until it dies

i truly regret ever giving targem more than 1 dollar of my hard earned dollar and not just quitting

1 Like

I at one point believed in genuinely giving this game some support, and doing it by buying packs etc, on sale though, and not extensively, but then they completely lost me as a paying customer. It was a steady downhill slope from the Supercharged forward but I still had some hope, but by the point of Helis I completely gave up and so far they have only managed to further drive me away from any financial support towards the game

2 Likes

99CentStill

ā€¦but if they ever did come out with something I liked, Iā€™d buy it for my alt. Maybe this Ravager BP? IDK.

1 Like