Which parts that you think are OP or underwhelming that others may not

You’d probably need to make a wedge with a central slot, and find a way to weld your Heathers at least one block below frame, to ensure that you can sneak under hovers reliably, and that your guns don’t get obstructed or disarmed by shit under their frame. A properly placed Omamori or Aegis could also help greatly.
Surprisingly, it’s usually neither an instant degun for you, nor an instakill for the hover. Tho they tend to fly a lot less straight afterwards :eyes:. If both guns manage to fire tho, chances are you both go down in flames.

Only reason why I didn’t try yet is that I don’t have the necessary fused Beholder to pull all that crap around. It’d really be hilarious to make a build with an aegis that just baaaarely covers the top of Heathers xD

Why you need Beholder for that? I managed to run a double Mandrake with a Harpy in the past.

Because I wanna carry two tons of wedge at least to have a comfy belly-shot configuration against hovers (^:

I play Harpy too with my Heathers. Power fused, sadly

2 Likes

You will lose your heathers in one or two shots though.

The meat grinder has good strength at low PS,In contrast, buffs are more needed for tank tracks and armored tracks I think.The growl needed to lower the maximum weight to make it a truly light cabin,Pulsars and nests are weak,The duration of enlightenment should be greatly extended,In addition, missile drones and missile turrets need to increase their durability

1 Like

Have you already forgotten the struggle of leveling to unlock structure? Decor is a life saver for people who are itching for that next structure piece. I feel like i use decor way more than the average xout player. Not for structure though. I have all that already. But for style. And well…tbh i think the majority of players really just forget to utalize lots of decor to level faster, people are often more worried about keeping their powerscor lower. Sooo…i suppose im torn on this one. But i inevitably think its best if the decor’s bonus given isnt reduced. Even if utalizeing decor is often overlooked by newer players.

1 Like

Well I think its not a very viable build, but love experiments like this. :+1:

Pulsars used to fare better. You can blame people like me for thrashing scorps and breakers in clanwars with pulsars. It got a big ol nerf bat. Like a 20% damage nerf wasnt it? Or was it less? Either way that nerf was the end of the pulsar reign. Claws just werent enough to make pulsars supreme again. Are they still underperforming even with the introduction of the hertz codriver? Because i was thinking with that codriver they might be great again. Especially if i put an aegis on the build.

I mean…even if they are great again with the new codriver Pulsars are still a tough gun to use. It takes some seriouse predictive skills to work that gun at range.

Hmmm…i havent tried pulsars since hadron came out either. Hadron/pulsars/king with hertz codriver is actually sounding really badarse to me right now.

Hmmm…i want to bring back the pulsar reign. Ok. Now my minds set on getting some pulsars again after pondering this stuff.

My intent isn’t to go wedge a hover first thing in the game. However, I play a fair amount of Harpy Heather, and the ability to do so against hovers in CQC is a real thing. it’s not just a silly gimmick, you will pulverize opponents in actual combat in otherwise desperate situations with this.

The problem is that with an unadapted build, you often miss it because your Heather gets rammed off, or its launching tubes get blocked by the enemy.

1 Like

and it included explosion radius (irrc -10%) plus they adjusted the perk, travel speed of projectile and added .05 second to reloading time and 10% reduction of durability. Probably the hardest nerf in a single patch to any weapon that I’ve seen. Edit: they may even have lowered turning speed too but not very sure on that.

maybe ive been lucky to not have them rammed off. I should note that mine have been upgraded to explosion radius and i almost never take the first shot unless I can activate the perk. That would mean of the couple times i did this I lost my heathers could be due to the bigger blast.

I use the two new ramming pieces upside down, hovers seem to be bumped into the air well with them.
It does just totally obliterate a build.

1 Like

The perk and travel speed changes were buffs that came after its nerfs. But they did basically nothing for the gun.

The new pilot’s gain on the pulsar should not be high, because it is not very good at attacking a certain key location, but rather does a large area of damage to components, which makes it more weakened

Bump, so we can talk about items that still need buffs

The Spark needs a damage buff. It’s ability is ok as a support but it could do with a little more punch.

2 Likes

Sorry I’ve been late, you mean the eagle things? You have them pointing upwards?

I nuked a few more hovers from below since that discussion, it never gets old. I hope you still enjoy yours (^:

OT: Buff the damn useless tractor and twin wheels!

3 Likes

I rate Cyclones and Reapers a lot more highly than do others. The reasons are varied. 3 Cyclones on a Nova cab with a Seal is one of the strongest setups there is. It hits hard at all ranges. Most people who complain about Cyclones not being good only use two Cyclones.

You think Reapers are bad and you are going to crush Reaper bro. You start shooting it out with him then he drops a bubble. Then he drops another bubble. Then he uses his Nova shield. Then his first bubble is recharged. Then his Nova shield is recharged then his second bubble is recharged.

Pretty soon, you’re dead.

When they buffed Barriers, they buffed Reapers too. When they buffed legs again, they buffed Reapers too. Now Reapers can slug it out with infinite shields for their whole team. You can’t oppose triple shield with machine guns or Kaijus or Scorpions. You have to rush them, or use Incinerators/Mandrakes/Heathers or you don’t win.