yeah, a pretty damn simple question but necessary. I need some guidance.
I have a bunch of those in my storage.
- Do i have to build the four pieces, wanting only one?
- what’s the difference between going on the market or build as i always built given i’m having to build the same given rare, epic pieces to be able to build a legendary?
- why can’t i build the wanted piece directly once the total requirements are met instead of going through every single step?
You build them one by one, 1 workpiece = 1 part, so if you have 3 workpieces you can build 3 parts, you can not build 4 parts and consume just one workpiece
Using workpieces you can make them for a bit less parts required than building them normally. Still much more cheaper to just buy the part off of the market than crafting
Depending on your platform, you can make profit from selling items you craft with workpieces.
They are also useful for completing BP challenges that require items of a certain rarity to be crafted.
I can’t, it says non tradeable
You can’t trade the workpiece, but you can craft an item that you can then sell.
Hello answering point to point:
- You can build the quantities you want and have available.
- The difference is primarily in cost, work pieces require fewer recipe pieces.
- If you mean piece tracking, let me tell you that this interface exists only so you can see what you need when you finish a mission.