You lost another forum user

Life is a buddy system, as far as I can tell.

…and so, thank God for dogs.

2 Likes

Worth the 15 minutes…
“Adam and Dog”

1 Like

That is what i am gonna do now, take my dogs for their 2 and a half hour daily walk.

2 Likes

Now you’re cooking with gas. Come back when you’re done.

Like button lost its meaning the moment people were allowed to use it freely :wink:

But this time I don’t even know why are you upset. So a deleted comment got a like. Big deal.

Eh, I was a regular then someone salty stripped it from me. Easy come easy go. People care about posts if they come here to find out something. Or they don’t, if they visit forum to pass time. Same goes with likes. People use it for lots of reasons and it’s not always mean they really like the comment.

1 Like

I flagged every comment that is off topic my own self on a thread that shouldn’t even exist so I can spam the off topic flag as well. Charlie sides with character assassinating power tripping rough monkey you wont be seeing me here no more

I think if you’re flagging people for being off topic, or double posting, your concern is turned up too high. I would let it slide. It’s not that it isn’t an issue, but it’s frivolous compared to some of the wicked things we do here. I wish the worst thing people did here was repeat themselves or go off topic.

I’d be happy to see you around, but if you want to die on this hill, I can’t stop you. I don’t think this controversy was worth it though.

1 Like

Hey, let’s post another hover thread…

You know…

just as an example.

Really? My brother… why? I don’t think I’ve ever flagged anything. Just ignore it & move on.

I wouldn’t doubt for a second you got the heavy hand because you’re doing so much flagging. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I get those automated messages all the time, mostly from people who A. Don’t like me or my view/opinion of things B. Just mad and go on a flagging frenzy. I’m surprised my regular status is still on haha.

Oh look I am showcased in someone’s youtube video, does that mean I am famous and throw a celebration party?

I have to agree with the resident forum Doc.

Rough monkey did in fact have have an inappropriate offensive comment that I flagged that he then changed after the fact and plus the thread I flagged as being spam. He then goes on revenge flagging abusing his insta flag super powers that I had no way to counteract. Rough monkey abused his regular status because he couldn’t take it and with great power comes great responsibility and I am not sticking around with untouchable regulars like rough monkey around. There was soo many off topic comments on that thread but he only choses to flag mine and mupppet42069 which is in and of itself classifies discrimination. There are so many off topic comments in every single thread you sees rough monkey would be a very rich person flagging everyone and himself included if he had a dollar for every flag. Like I said I am gone if that is the way the forum works, not sticking around being discriminated against by power users.

Same goes for charlie playing favorites, I flagged 2 or 3 offensive comments from rough monkey before that is still there along with the rest of the off topic comments from the recent thread. I am not sticking around with discriminatory moderation like this, I am out.

Who is “charlie”?

He’s a forum moderator.

1 Like

not that i want to be in this bubble…but…
when anyone flags someone they have the option to redo their comments unless they click ‘something else’,then it goes to the mods to read…
when i posted ‘oh another hover thread’ and made fun of it with gifs someone flagged me,so i just deleted it…i had 3 likes by the way…
so there is no need to Flag every comment someone posted because you don’t think it fits…

that right there is an Abuse of the Flagging option…

i have alot of funny stuff to post with gifs but i might be flagged for no reason other than someone thinks they can police the forum with flagging power trip…
people need to chill…this is all our forum and now it’s the only one we have…
can we have a cease fire on the flagging? so i can post stupid funny stuff again and lightin your day?
:crazy_face: :rofl:

1 Like

The off topic flags I did on that thread was a test just to see if they would get removed. They were no less off topic than the comments me and muppet made so I now got the proof that the moderation is discriminatory and the rules of the forum don’t apply to everyone equally, not even counting the inappropriate flag I made on a comment from the same thread that did also not get removed. You don’t just offend someone change your comment and think everything is ok, not the way it works in the real world.

1 Like

yes it does,politicians do it all the time,just look at u.s.a …
they slander you then say i’m sorry and everything is ok again…or they reword they are sorry…
this is just a forum for all of us who play crossout,has nothing to do with the real world…
that’s why we play games.to escape from reality…
lets just bring this forum back to the norm,and Try to bring a little fun back into it… :yum:

and change the topic title to: “You Almost Lost Another Forum User” :rofl:

1 Like

You are not getting what I am saying. Say for an extreme example someone can write the most vile, threatening comment you ever seen that would land anyone in jail if it was said in real life or online but if they re tweaked the comment to mean something totally different even the opposite does not make it ok. The message was delivered. When I make tweaks to my posts it only to either fix grammar/spelling errors or to add on to something that was already said but the core message is still the same. Rough monkey made a comment that was complete slander and tweaked it into something complete opposite almost like a love message.
Original

damage control

You will never see me tweaking comments like this making the core message polar opposites. I will make grammar fixes, or various addons but that is it.

I said I am gonna stick around for a day or two then I am gone

there is nothing wrong with what he said,i got things said to me way worse than that in the old forum and this forum.
nobler don’t take things to heart in forums or games,remember’it’s a make believe place to play make believe’…
hence why i wanna get back to making funny posts with funny gifs…
so stick around,buckle up and enjoy the ride…you might like it…lots of good players in this forum,we are all friends in the end…we are!

2 Likes

There was loads wrong with what he said and I will tell you exactly what it is. For one rough monkey should not have said I know you are naturally a rude person. If he was gonna say something like that he should of simply said you are being rude right now, or you are being rude in this moment. You will never catch me saying anything like you are a toxic person, or you are a dumb person that is character assassination. I address the comment at hand and not the person has a whole that way you avoid offending people. I will say you are being toxic, or what a toxic comment not you are a toxic person.

The rest of the problem with rough monkeys comment was that he was accusing muppet of being egotistical while rubbing muppets face about his score that he got with his fused porcs. So rough monkey was making accusations of being egotistical while being 10 fold more egotistical at the same time while he is making the accusation. That is the very definition of being a hypocrite so I took the justified action of flagging monkey’s comment has inappropriate.