Your Babie

Show me your build that is all about you. One that is unique to yourself.

Orrrrrrrrr

Show me your go to build. One of your babies you bring out when your mad and your feeling “screw this! It’s win time now!”

1 Like

I’ll start it off.

I’ve shared this build before. It’s nothing special. However I do end up with far more wins than loses when using it. It’s def an mvp farmer.

I even have over a 50% success ratio 1v1 vs shotties or firedogs.

It just usually slaps. It’s about 14k ps

Blockquote

1 Like

Wish I had saved a screenshot of my first ever build years ago on which I started to really do good in the game. It was nothing fancy, a small 6 wheeled build shaped like a flat egg, with a harpy cabin and two quasars, way before claws or reload boosters existed, when the green paint from the steel championship was a brand new thing. I had a soft spot for that little build

While I am all for more realistic vehicles (more of a car/truck), I still like the aesthetics of your build. It still looks like something ‘real’ and you obviously care for symmetry. Looks good.

Edit: And you didn’t obscure the driver’s view with a weapon on the hood. So additional bonus points for that.

2 Likes

Yes, very this. That ride is wicked.
It’s been hard for me to visualize building a car that doesn’t look like a car out of car parts, but in order to stay in the game I think I need to start thinking outside that box. Looking at That build helps give me a better vision of what that might look like.
I’m not sure I could even build anything viable as high as 14K frankly. I just don’t have the gear, but it’s good to see what’s possible if I did.

Looks badass to me.

1 Like

Yeah that’s kind of how I build most of my rides now a days. I try to make them look at least like a driveable vehicle, instead of a clump of parts that moves. I just don’t like playing builds that don’t look like vehicles as much. It’s why I like bigger durable guns like mastadon and kaiju. You can leave them relatively unarmoured and not get degunned. So they are better for making builds that look like vehicles.

3 Likes

Car1
This is my “I dont care” build. Its speciality is that I can refit it to 3x(Therm, Sinus, Emily)+(Flywheel, Seal) for 5-7k PS and just drive around. Its not especially powerful, but I like the look.
It’s like BigMac of builds.

Also - can I emphasize how much I hate the fact that clearance of Sinus, Therm and Emily is extremely different so forgetting to remove the front spikes mean that sinuses cant be targeted down.

4 Likes

I build a ton of cars and a lot of people play my cars. So I don’t really have one that is special to me. The car I’m working on at the time is what I’m interested in and then I move on to the next.

Lately I have been playing the below build.

100% fused - Hadron, 4 Porcs, 7 Bigrams, colossus, flywheel, trombone, purple radar.

2 Likes

Seems like a good build to clear out challenges.

Good job

1 Like

Ehm… not quite - because my only canon is Avenger this is my “dailies builds” (NSFW):
It is also the only one that is fit for shotguns - so technically only builds for 2 out of 3 possible challenge types.

Summary

Get yourself a couple little boys for your cannon challenges. I bet you can fit them in there and make it work.

1 Like

I’m liking Hulks pretty good currently. I liked the Little Boys better before their rotation speed got nerfed. Fortunately you can fuse that out a little, but raw Hulks seemed to work better for me since the nerf.
I don’t, not at all, consider myself “good with cannons,” but lately they have been one of the more fun items in my inventory. The Oppressor helps, probably, but I was enjoying the Hulks, mostly raw, with only a reload buff, no fuse, no Harpy, even before I picked up this Oppressor (and Harpy) I’ve got now.

Disco (remember her?) suggested I go with Hulks (because of the perk) rather than Fuse Little Boys way back when, and I thought the advice worked out good for me, so I’m passing it on.

I like the Hulks for my dailies, personally, but I haven’t tried a Little Boy in quite a while, and this game changes dynamics like the wind.

I like the build. It looks like something that might come out of my own garage, frankly.

I’m liking Hulks pretty good currently. I liked the Little Boys better before their rotation speed got nerfed. Fortunately you can fuse that out a little, but raw Hulks seemed to work better for me since the nerf.
I don’t, not at all, consider myself “good with cannons,” but lately they have been one of the more fun items in my inventory. The Oppressor helps, probably, but I was enjoying the Hulks, mostly raw, with only a reload buff, no fuse, no Harpy, even before I picked up this Oppressor (and Harpy) I’ve got now.

Disco (remember her?) suggested I go with Hulks (because of the perk) rather than Fuse Little Boys way back when, and I thought the advice worked out good for me, so I’m passing it on.

I like the Hulks for my dailies, personally, but I haven’t tried a Little Boy in quite a while, and this game changes dynamics like the wind.

I hope that’s not what she said.

1 Like

I posted an earlier version of this in the builds thread, but I’ve been tweaking it and it has become my go-to ride. Something about the aurora/equalizer combo is very relaxing to play, and I like that the only module I have to think about triggering is the omnibox mode switching control.
Good in raids, and I’m getting lots of MVPs in PVP.

2 Likes

Now fuse the Hulks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think that sounds like a great idea. I always end up back on those things and having fun.
Since fusing my Dusk is on my agenda and the schedule, maybe I’ll start with a Fused Dusk-Hulk-Trombone build…Ya, I think that’s my plan.

I don’t really play mid to low PS cars, BUT when ranked arena was out that kind of 9k combat I really liked.

And their was a team of “Hunk” players in that mode that was really tough.

I have been thinking of fusing Hulks just in case they bring back Arena.

1 Like

I love 9k, and that’s why I liked Arena mode a lot too. I’m usually playing a lot higher than that these days, but that’s just because I’m going through a big car phase.
8-9kps just seems to have the most diversity in terms of builds and tactics. You can see pretty much anything from relics to rares, but the relics don’t have a big advantage because of how much they need to sacrifice.

I really wish that they would add Arena to the game all the time with weekly Ore payouts.

Even something small like: top 10 gets 15 Ore - top 50 gets 10 - top 100 gets 5 or something like that.

I would also like to be able to pick my prize for the mode - like wires, scrap, batteries.

If they had something like that, I might not play anything else :slight_smile:

1 Like