A solution for solo PvP players

I have had the forum add different named tag’s to reply’s before.

Not sure it is the case here, but this forum is weird sometimes.

Its not about a tag, he quoted me and wrote a full message to it which I dont understand tbh, at least most part

1 Like

unfortunately it seems that the game wants to favor the teams, both the CW ones and those of friends,
those who play alone must only hope to meet someone who knows or knows how to play and this happens more and more rarely.
I fully agree with penalizing the players in the team with PS

2 Likes

I agree with this but I think it should be uranium. Whenever a random group faces a 3 or 4 man clan they each get a piece of uranium, if they did well enough to earn rewards. These are the most unbalanced matches of all. If there’s a 3 or 4 man clan on both team no uranium random players on both teams no uranium. This would go a long way to retain and attract players.
This would bring prices relics down, and keep more players engaged in the game.
I never understood why you had to be in a clan to earn uranium anyway when most gamers don’t want to be in a clan.
Otherwise it more advantageous for me to leave the match to find one that is more balanced, and if more people from my team leave the better the odds of being in a match with 2 random groups.

yeah it was a reply to you. I meant agreement with its only pvp who rly cares?

. but i ramble and don’t make sense at times. my only defense is i am getting old :rofl:

Ahhh no worries Sir it can happen to anyone, I appreciate your honesty :beers:

I not sure your ever going to get Ore, it might be better to take baby steps and not scare them off to the idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

It not like every match there will be ore to be had and the more player’s playing the less often a matchup against clan will be hence the less often ore will be rewarded.
When I first started playing 2017 relics were only 10000 to 12000 coins they’re 4 times that now. That’s way too much, that’s over 700 dollars real money, and that’s down from almost 1400 dollars that they cost before the update.
So the devs know the need to get the prices down.
It’s better to make 200 ten times than 700 once. Plus the more players the more little stuff gets sold.
After only replacing the 6000 players that was lost from their peak, and with all the effort that was put into the update, they should be already scared.

I watched an interview with the execs and devs at POE. They claimed a regular playerbase of around 5,000 with spikes at Seasons/Events are more than enough to keep the company extremely profitable.

I would imagine with the pricing on stuff on XO, the XO model is more efficient. (mean it takes less sales to achieve the same amount of money).

So we can really infer, XO is over 5 years old. It IS a successful game and not likely to go anywhere soon (AKA marvels garbage heros game).

I absolutely agree inflation is real and they have broken the market on PC.

Uranium needs to stay CW.

3 Likes

If you have a link, I’d be interested…

As for uranium… you can always just buy it. :man_shrugging:

Everything’s fine huh, ask yourself this.
Why aren’t the updates coming weekly anymore?
Just for comparison this is gajins other game

And this is by far NOT the most popular game out there.
And the updates for this game still come weekly.
And why shouldn’t uranium be in pvp. If you can’t get ore in pvp why should you have to deal with the weapons it produces.
Uranium is were the problem lies. It’s a 500 fold jump from electronics to uranium. That’s ridiculous and the reason that the people who do start playing quit.
I don’t understand why one piece of ore only when a random group faces a 3to 4 man clan would be a problem, especially if it increases player base 10 fold.

Because CWs is the only thing we have even close to an end game.

I don’t even play clan wars anymore, but I would never want Ore added to PvP Missions you can complete in less then 5 min.

I know we had talked about some Legendary Raids or something like that to get Ore. I’m not against that idea if the raids are ultra hard and the weekly cap low. Like 5 a week max. And you get one Ore a win.

3 Likes

the whole matchmaker is crooked. If you have an enemy with 2 same builds they mostly win. Not even talking about teamplay from those parties. Ive encountered this so much. You ppl with incredible builds at low 6 or 7K with weapons all maxed out. Or using Meta (energy weapons like blockchain, Destructor, heavy machineguns, and so on).

And then you got the clans. Even worser.

Last months is pretty horrible. This mechanic is already from the start in the game, but the DEVS never had a good solution for it (for the solo players).

We are talking about this exact same thing in a fuse thread.

https://forum.crossout.net/t/does-fusing-give-an-unfair-advantage/12302/65

1 Like

I mean fused in parties. As soloer you can still lose if you have max out weapons.

People do not even play to win! They play to kill! They waste easy opportunities to win to go die because of pride. They refuse to win by capture, they refuse to defend home base, they run into 1v4 fights, they refuse to regroup with allies. They refuse to use the mini map! They refuse to use any tactics, then complain while I live for the whole 5 minutes.
I never wanted 5 minutes, 3 was great to me! But now we have 5 minutes, use some tactics!

PS OMG! Again! This time, I dropped my Turrets around a bot to help my bot, the 2 other humans raced over and killed the bot, now 4v4, the three drive right into a 3v4 leaving my Turrets just sitting there useless, they refused to lure the enemy into the Turrets and went ahead and died, leaving me 1v4, again. Use your allies’ weapons, mines, turrets, fire, whatever, use it, do not drive away from it!

1 Like

First off you can play whatever you want, and screw what anyone thinks. I love that about you Tutor.

But to be devils advocate, some would argue that playing turrets is not playing to win.

And I have never meet anyone that likes to sit around and watch a turret guy run around the map for 2min and then lose anyways.

Also, if you expect random dudes to play around your turrets, it’s never going to happen.

2 Likes

Looks like I’m one of them,whenever I get extremely frustrated with my teammates, I pull out my fuze design and stall for time in the matchup, which I know is annoying, but it’s the rules of the game, and I don’t make the rules

100%

You do you.

People might get pissed, and IMO rightful so, but who cares? That’s on them.

You don’t owe anyone anything in this game.

When I’m playing I only care about my enjoyment, I’m not here to make everyone else happy. But then again I’m not the dude in the drone boat :wink:

2 Likes

Listen to me, uranium ore is not a concern for players who don’t spend a lot, and in general relics are not very powerful in pvp that are not top ps,A weekly update of just this new model? In my opinion many updates to the game are optional, such as this new mode, most players still play pvp, it does not solve the problems in the game, if I can see a variety of designs in the game, rather than a few meta-designs, I believe xo’s quick update is not much necessary
I think the developers are actually too conservative, they always miss the point of the problem and then update something that is unnecessary but consumes a lot of work