Anyone else feel the fun draining with these new challenges?

I do swap it back to 1800dpi when I’m not playing

I remember playing DayZ with a usb mouse and keyboard on a little lap tray while I was seeing family at one point, there was 0 space on there and I was squinting at the screen

Those dayz hoards where horrible.

I’d rather fight a hoard than a disease which won’t cure no matter what I throw at it lol

I remember having one disease and I looked it up… super rare, only cure is death… I guess fuck me then

The amounts they pushed out was just stupid funny… Yea, Most of the time was like Ok I’m just going to die but I want to run this.

I tried signing up for the beta of Gen Zero but they would let me in even with having multiple years of beta testing because they didn’t think my system could handle it. I tried to say I’d deal with it and it can be part of the testing but they didn’t go for it.

I really like the core concept they have here but they keep deviating from it.

I’ll look it up, DayZ was a random thing for me which I fell in love with out of really nowhere… I liked the lack of hand-holding

Perhaps, for a monetary reward. I’m tired of breaking air castles which people keep building so stubbornly, softly — in order to keep their fragile small bubble-world intact. Cold, harsh truth is the way.

I can pop your bubble if you’d really like me too. Should I sit on your lap first? Should I pretend to be a demon? Should I have a tail or not? The game offers you a fantasy land which you can choose to take part in or not. I’d like larger rewards but it might not be where your thinking right now…

You can’t. In fact, you can’t do anything to me.

pop

Is that the limits of your imaginary “scary entity”? :expressionless:

It does not. Now, do not bother me with your nonsense. If you don’t like me replying, you can refrain from reading my posts.

1 Like

It’s ok I think I an fix that too… :smiley:

Years ago I made a decision between consoles and PC. I went with PC. Your comment here explains what I was fretting over in the decision. Do I want to aim well, or do I want to drive well?

Actually, the fact that I would have to own a PC for other purposes, but did not have to own a console settled it, but yeah.

1 Like

The same aim assist setting is on PC that is on console. It is in the settings.

Dude. Can you read? I clearly was not referring only to CrossOut. And, if you think the aim assist is the same on console with a controller as it is on a PC with a mouse, I don’t know what to say to you.

I don’t know what to say to you anyhow, so I guess nothing changes.

2 Likes

If you don’t know that both PC and Consoles can use Mouse/Key Board and Controller…

also both PC and Console XO have the same aim assist setting built into them in the settings.

You’re amazing in your absurdities.

2 Likes

What part didn’t you understand?

No its not, go on PC settings and look for yourself

1 Like

I’m on PC. I just discovered it there this year. I had no idea either.

2 Likes

From what I understand, if you plug a controller into your PC, you do have access to the same aim assist. I don’t think it does anything if you are using a mouse and keyboard though.

1 Like

Thank you Doc :slight_smile:

We had another thread on this already.

PC has aim assist.

Even if that is the case - Mouse/Keyboards can be made to send a controller signal.

1 Like