Bots seem better than 80% of the playerbase and it's kinda pathetic

im on pc…this is funny,because i will run in thinking the same thing only to be killed…now i just chill n wait…then sd when my team dies. keeps my drinking hand free i guess… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

man, bots a retarded…i agree that there are times that they’re crackshots, but most of the time their AI is NONEGZISTANT…like they can shoot an enemy but they don’t…happend to me a milion times…
there was a reddit post from someone that made me rofl 'till my stomac hurt…

found it!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Crossout/comments/jkm90v/no_one_does_bots_like_crossout/

lol I watched a bot sit there and shoot one of the obstacles (large vehicles) on the crater map repeatedly the other day rather then trying to walk around it to get to the target on the other side.

I recorded a video of a bot on Sinto City shooting a corpse that had been there for 15 seconds. The best part is it seemed agitated right before it fired. Like it was mad it didnt get the kill and couldnt make it to the last kill in time. It was like f* it, im shooting something before the match ends.

3 Likes

If you see a blue marker just sitting there and have time, go ram it. Using turrets, I am free to drop weapons and go see what the bot is up to. I ram the bot off the obstacle, and it goes all kill crazy, like trying to make up for lost time.

1 Like

on console they use aim assist nd camera traction so players r brain dead nd not think of how to actually play but they will trash talk like their actually good nd if both of those werent in game these players wont be in game nd old players wouldnt be returning

Well, maybe they’re at least literate… :roll_eyes:

1 Like