Buff Icarus VII

hovers suffered enough, i think they need a buff if anything.
first off their control when using them is absolute garbage. i go to line up a shot and it doesnt stop turning, i go to realign myself and it overcorrects again screwing up my shot, i go to correct AGAIN and the same thing. this needs to stop.
and dont even get me started on how absolutely frustrating it is when i accidently bump into something, just graze something or a team mate decides to ram into me sending my car spinning like a top in a full 180.
often times im lining up a shot and someone just drives right into me out of nowhere just to screw up my shot. (both bots and players do this so none of them are innocent).
its like… a needle is enough to cause my hover build to spin in a complete circle should it bump it. its ridiculous how fragile they become. i really like hovers and really like the concept to but… they are just not good anymore. they need to be improved in areas.

1 Like

You are against bigrams and hovers. You pretend to be ok with MLs, ok with buffs for augers and omnis, and for nerfs on wheels…but also say if hovers and bigrams were removed, tracks and wheels still wouldn’t be chosen by the most competitive players. There seems to be an absence of logic in your train of thought.

Even if I fail to understand your position, I understand enough to see you want the game to be slower. The masses stand in opposition to that position. We want more speed and more strong options, not a slower game and fewer strong options.

I don’t event care that much no more about the state of hovers. There is still PTSD from when there ware absurdly OP kiters and dragonflies everywhere, but now they seem more ok.

It’s the state of tracks and augers that is sad. They have no way of balancing this game perfectly. But some items just seem to be forgotten.
If they can’t fix augers to behave properly, they should had at least given them some appealing factor. Like a better perk. Something like increasing the durability of weapons or some other buff when auger is the only movement part equipped.

You are still arguing in bad faith. I am content with ML-200’s, I’ve said that repeatedly. ML-200s seem like a good reference point for balance because they certainly aren’t as effective as hovers and dogs, and they definitely weren’t underpowered unless matched against hovers or bigrams. Cap points on maps did suck for them but that’s the map, because otherwise the combat ability of legs is balanced. Compress everything on the OP/UP spectrum towards ML-200’s balance wise and that will always result in a Bigram, hover, and powercreep wheel nerf with tweaks that sharpen the edge on augers, omnis, and tracks. Maybe the wheel nerf is just making everybody’s battlepass items untradeable and unfused.

Dude wheree you get that bs from? Hovers arent faster than wheels, even bigrams driving faster. Stop saying that bs and show us ur slow build.

1 Like

A hover with the beholder cab is faster than a wheel build with the same cab,why ?because the hover drain less power than the wheel.

1 Like

The answer is “B”, false!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I’m not sure you understand how power and top speed works.

Hovers are speed capped at 75, no amount of power can change this.

More power might get you up to speed faster, but that does not translate into an overall faster car.

What you say is just not true.

1 Like

go test in your garage with a typhoon (sideway) build with the beholder cab with few hover on exhibition. Go in revese
turn quickly left and right and you will see i’m right you will reach more than 75.

any car can exceed the top speed while turning, this is nothing new

no like hovers do.

put a reaper on it and you will see that although the speedometer reads 75 there is no car that can catch up with you
lol

1 Like

Spark flash I + cling to it or go under it, take the power away from it in this good little physics …