CKS ideas

Glass Cannon: equipable by cannons like the fatman, executioner, mammoth, mastodon and others. it fires glass shells that explode and sparkle on impact. when being shot at the gun starts to chip away and sparkle. when destroyed it explodes in a shower of glass sparkling and twinkling.

Nuclear Fuze Drones: fuze drones with nuclear bombs strapped to them, when they explode they make a mushroom cloud. (or they can make this a legendary / relic version of the fuze drones)

Snow Cannon: fires snowballs and ice bullets at your enemies. explodes on hit with a shower of ice and sparkles. upon the cannon being destroyed it explodes into shards of ice and snowballs.

quasar snowball cannon: instead of a ball of energy its a massive snowball!

Sulfuric Ghost Flames: for the incinerator. this adds quite a bit of sulfur to the mix and it produces a very eerie blue glow when it burns. heated cars glow blue as well! works very well for lighting up dark maps.

Ice Cold Mandrake: who put liquid nitrogen in the mandrake? oh well, it fires ice bullets instead and upon hitting the ground makes some frozen puddles that have the same effect as the fire and makes clouds as it evaporates.

King Potato Mines: king land mines but they are explosive potatoes. EAT YOUR SPUDS!!

trombone: add a sound effect of a “bad joke” playing when all three fire. (joke idea)

avalanche: fires a giant bullet bill at people (joke idea)

all i got for now lol. wutcha all think?

2 Likes

I just want more wheel CKs.

2 Likes

im still in this camp…

Yes, very.

I’d like some vintage hubcaps too. Nothing fancy like they tend to do. Just some baby-moons or something. I’m not keen on the spinning hubcaps or the holograms.

That’s the kind of stuff that might lure me into buying another battle pass. Fancy guns and cabs with perks, just doesn’t do it for me…that Manitou was damn pretty though, and I do like its perk.

2 Likes

Are all the hubcaps either spinners or holograms? I can’t think of any that just spin with the wheel like a normal hubcap.

I can’t either.

I want CKs for guns that have 0 CKs
Especially much so if they’re stuff that has been in the game since forever, like Quasars

1 Like

quasar snowball cannon? instead of a ball of energy its a massive snowball? :rofl:

3 Likes

Very yes, please. This game needs more fun stuff like that.

bigfoot wheels can be turned into oreos.
twin wheels can be turned into a long, giant soda can.
gun mount wheels can be turned into old fashioned wooden wheels.
apc wheels can be turned into stone wheels.
omnis can be turned into spinning middle fingers (joke)
hovers can be turned into middle fingers with fire coming out the bottom (joke)

:rofl:

1 Like

How about SIdekick Ravager CKs?

1 Like

Might as well throw in a Unicorn CK. Applies to everything.

1 Like

Concerning the deco wheels, Having the ability to attach to the deco wheel to the same wheel tire combo re: The ability to make dual AG tires or other types . It would be more of a artsy thing, But still allow some minute amount of protection to the inner wheel tire assembly.

1 Like

Would be nice if they separated the rim and tire out.

I would love a CK that turns the large tractor tires into large racing tires. So I can have true proportion on my dragster without looking like I stole a tractor. (looks real XO though)

2 Likes

And CKs should also alter the color of shots on some weapons, like the energy weapons for example, the ravager one for the what was it plasma shooter golden rarity

disco energy balls? you shoot a quasar and its a disco ball of energy.
for plasma emitters like helios it can change colours like a rainbow or remain a stationary colour!

1 Like