Co-driver stone deaf level is 15 useless

Why haven’t they done that already? I can’t imagine it being hard to implement.

1 Like

Kapkans are super fun.

I agree this should be applied to all or most heavies.

1 Like

And they are also not relics or high PS

You prove my point Frank. The point of the game is not about Relics.

Now here is something I can agree on.

Let’s add more cabins to the perk instead of removing it.

They did this with other perks in the game already.

2 Likes

How about they remove co drivers and restart whole thing to better fit everyones needs especially since we (Have alot of weapons) . Do u guys even battle? What console i seen rough and frank but no tien i do believe on xbox. So idk who to yell at first so i pick smash. You jerk haha. I seen frank quit multiple times. Idk about monkey boy. Tien get on xbox and fight us so we can understand u better. Ill be at 9k u 3 figure out ur spots k and move on or keep it on the battlefield! Im going solo so you have the advantage if you 3 group up as the 3 musketeers. Just stop arguing over eachothers perks in yer shirts. Get some of smash you bunch of sword swinging hat wearers. No for real team up. I like challanges. Maybe a enemy of my enemy is actually a friend so bring it! I want ur skulls lol.

Hans level 14 literally gives +5 km on cohort, bastion, and humpback, so why even use stone deaf level 15 in the first place?

1 Like

I agree but the game is getting boring for the OG and the try hard community.

Because co-drivers are the least of their concerns with them having to pump out seasons constantly.

3 Likes

At this point we should just stop complaining about the crappy parts of the codrivers. This far along Devs haven’t done bupkiss to improve Co-drivers. They make no mention of ever having real plans to do so. So it’s insane to make posts about it and expect Devs to finally do something. If they want to change codrivers up they will do it when they decide to.

Tbh it is def the last thing I’m interested in seeing the devs work on. New items are far more appealing.

Nah, keep pressuring them on this. It would take so little to update co-driver bonuses that the devs really ought to be doing it with every update.

Scream your heads off for five years hoping to get what you want? That’s what a babbies thought process is. All your doing is creating spam…

True.

They’ve adjusted some of the other co-drivers to later include more cabs. It’s just odd that they constantly skip doing it for stone deaf.

2 Likes

Idk why zero co drivers affect how certain movement parts handle and what you can do with them. That should be their role, not stupid stat increases.

Nice suggestion,but can you remove the word ### in your sentence.plz

Find me a really good build with the trucker cab and REQUIRED the stone deaf level 15 to be effective.

Small little changes I can see Devs still making. But overhauling it? I’m very doubtful. This topic has just been cried to death, that everytime someone makes a thread about it now its just an insane act. Maybe they will add a newer cab to stone deaf later. Maybe they just haven’t added the cab they intend to slot to lvl15 yet.

I’m not saying overhaul in full take a look at medium heavyweight on co-driver jade. They have updated that co-driver a number of times to include other medium cabs. For some reason they have just not done the same updates for stone deaf.

2 Likes

I’m with Dirtyhamster and Clebardman on this one.
I think it would be nice if the final perk applied to Machinist as well. Hans and Jade’s perk apply to Cohort and Nova cabin respectively. It’s inconsistent that Stone Def’s perk doesn’t apply to the Machinist cabin.

2 Likes