Crossout is turning into a Melee Trucking game

Still too much HP for a medium wheel light enough to squat.

This is a badger build.

Keep that in mind when he demands nerfs.

1 Like

Nope. That’s bs. My simple calculation I wrote adds up perfectly every time for damage numbers to resistance stacks.

100 damage. Then calculates resistance percentages breaking down that damage by calculating the resistances from each source one by one. It doesn’t matter what order you calculate the parts in. So let’s just say we only have omomori and cohort to make it simple. 100 damage dealt to start. Calculate omomori and now its 50 damage. Calculate cohort, but reduce its affectiveness by the total resistance already calculated and cohort perk only adds 15% resistance or rather 15% less damage from that 50 damage for a total of 42.5.

So I just tested this again, just to be sure, using a double Median testing build to make sure the damage is all bullet damage and has no spread.
One shot from 2x Median is 360.
With Omamori, the damage against a Trucker cabin was 180, the Omamori absorbed 50% of the damage.
With Omamori and the Grizzly’s perk that provides a 30% Damage Resistance, the damage was 138. (360/2=180; 180/1.3 = 138.46)
With an Averter providing 30% DR the damage was 276 (360/1.3 = 276.9)
With an Averter and Active Grizzly’s perk, stacking two 30% DR bonuses for a total of 60% DR, the damage was 225. (360/(1+0.3+0.3) = 225)

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes