Crossout South America Server

Never going to happen, they have known about this issue from the start.

You are not the first, and will not be the last to mention this.

2 Likes

A lot of players give up to play because the Server problem, the objetive of this topic is show that have many South American Players that deservers a Server. Let’s fight for it!

1 Like

In the last 3 months, already saw more than 100 players, and most of it are active players. Let’s try a shot to get a Server for us!

1 Like

I’m very happy to see this kind of post on the forum, I think that since 2017, South American players have been showing their presence in Crossout.
And I’m a content producer for the Brazilian crossout.
And I’ll bring some numbers from my channel, to show the strength that the game has in Brazil.

This is my channel number in relation to Crossout
Approximately 80,000 clicks came from searches for the word Crossout,
10,000 clicks of the word Crossout ps 4 and
2,000 clicks of the words Crossout Xbo One

The second most watched video on the channel is “Crossout - Inicio de Gameplay” with 150,000 views
425,000 impressions

The channel has published several game videos, only Crossout videos are 395 which represents a sum of almost 795,000 views of the 5,000,000 views that the channel has.
That is 15% of channel views came from Crossout videos

And best of all, 92% of the channel’s audience is from Brazil, 1% is from Argentina, 1% from Chile and 4% from Portugal

I’m sure with numbers like these it’s a great opportunity for Crossout to be available on Steam in South American countries.
And make a better dedication to south america, like translation servers and even marketing the game to attract more players

I invite you to know my channel.
If you need the reports, I will be happy to open all channel analytics

Playlist Crossout

8 Likes

South America is the only continent where there is no Gaijin Backup server. If you do a GeoPing search on crossout.net you will find servers on all continents except South America, as shown in the figures below. Brazilians are known to spend a lot of $ on games. So why does Gaijin not look at South Americans?

4 Likes

Iirc in the last “big” stream i mean the battlepass stream DEVs already said that there will not be a server for south america bc there is not “many” players , + i know that this game has a lot brazilians but not only you there is ppl from ARG,CL,CRC,CO that have the same problem with the MS and package loss

2 Likes

I feel your pain. I found a fun game that only had servers in the Philippines and that area. While I’m in Canada. It’s no fun playing with 300-500 ping. But it was a new game and the devs turned it in to a p2w game and servers for my are will come out before the end of the year. But screw that. Homey don’t play no p2w. P2w just ruins a game. And chimeraland was such a magnificent gem. Oh well too bad for me.

Ps I highly doubt at this point south America will be getting crossout servers. Unless some rich player decides to ask Devs if he can pay for them to put servers down there. I mean…devs might do that.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Ótimo meu amigo!!obrigado .
Very good, my friend !!! I hope they appreciate our request.

2 Likes

Seria muito bom se as legendas também fossem traduzidas pra português(PT-BR). Acho que isso seria a coisa mais fácil pra ser feito…

2 Likes

Well, i’ve been playing this game for almost a year, and the majority of my gameplay was lagging both packet loss and ping (my minimum ping is 120 in NA Servers).
I’m very happy that we have people trying to reach new frontiers and asking for a South America Server, i agree with it and brought my support to the iniative. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tudo que ele falou é verdade, mas em toda partida que entro é mais de 200 ms, regiao sul

2 Likes

Realmente precisamos de um servidor

2 Likes

I would like to see a server in LA, I knew this game from a YouTube AD, watched and downloaded he, since then I have played about 200 Hours since August. Watch them developers! We love Crossout!

2 Likes

Ótimo, acredito que a falta de um servidor na América do Sul não seja apenas por ser um “mal investimento” mas sim por outros motivos. Mesmo assim, quanto mais insistirmos mais teremos a chance de mostrar que será benefício mútuo.

1 Like

#Crossout_SA #Crossout_Brasil

1 Like

Muito legal trazer um servido De crosoout para o Brasil pq demora muito para achar partida

1 Like

I’m in NA, but I know several players from Argentina who I see regularly. There must be more, and an extra server this side of the Atlantic would be beneficial.

2 Likes

They just put Australian servers offline without telling anyone so good luck getting new ones

ive seen our fellow brazilian gamers struggle in quite a few games when it comes to getting their own servers.

do you think it could have something to do with the server host company environment? or the market size/buying power?

the australians suffer a similar faith but there it seems obviously related to a small, isolated market. they sure seem to hate playing on regional south pacific servers with other asians.

the same issue can be seen in africa where they basically never get their own servers and always have to play on eu server. there my guess would be market size/buying power.

brazilians are somewhat known for being gamers and its a large country, not too rich though. but i wouldve thought rich enough to be attractive for game companies as a market, yet they dont seem to deem it worth it more often than not. how comes, brazilians?

1 Like