Crossout South America Server

The Brazil is very Rich, our problem are we just have donkey presidents, no one fight for your country, just to enrich yourself.

About the “gamers” in Brazil, around of 74,5% of population play video games.

I’m not saying that all these people play video games as we older gamers do, but the insertion of games by Smarthphones has drastically increased the market and the flow of the gamer economy, which already economically gains from Cinema and Music here in Brazil.

Not only servers, but in terms of game translation and dubbing, when we usually take some really strong initiative, we usually get game translation, dubbing, servers. It’s not that we’re special or anything, but we fight to get what’s deserved for our audience.

There are a lot of people who come here to complain that they don’t have a server in their country, but they don’t try to get people together and talk to the Developers.

People come and say: “We don’t have a server here in country X… Good luck to you, you won’t have them either”.
It’s not my fault if these players don’t have it, I’m fighting for my cause, for my country. Whether or not we’re going to make it, I can’t say, but I certainly we will try!

I could be wrong, but the State of São Paulo, here in Brazil, has a very strong and powerful structure in terms of Servers. So yes, we have structure here in Brazil to be able to support a Server. Also because we have many big and famous games that have servers here in Brazil, like League of Legends.

Hope I had answer your question, sorry if i mistake about something in my answer, my english isn’t the best when it’s to explain something very specify.

yeah, brazilians sure are vocal about this problem. last i saw them demand sa servers for bannerlord.

i wonder why you have to fight and ask for dubs and servers etc. to begin with. because my natural assumption is that game companies would go wherever they can make money, so why would they somewhat ignore brazil or sa in general?

especially since you make a valid point, extremely popular games have servers in brazil.

im talking from a european perspective where we get servers for every game, or so it seems, except for some chinese games. you know what i mean? how comes europe/us get servers for almost all games while other continents dont or have to actively fight for it.

i still dont see a clear reason for the difference. to be fair, a large mobile game market wouldnt lead to many servers for pc games which rely on a large pc game market.
maybe most game companies are in the us/eu, that could be partially why those regions seem to be treated preferentially.

1 Like

I live in NA and I am 100% behind SA having servers. #1 it would give me one more option and #2… I genuinely feel bad for my SA friends having to deal with the ping of transatlantic cables -all- the time.

2 Likes

I really don’t know, friend, why we have to fight to get these things, since they should be something “natural” as you said.
Maybe some bureaucratic problem or something, but Brazilians have always been frowned upon, that’s a fact.

I don’t know what the problem is that Developers have with our country. There are many games that we stopped playing because they don’t have servers or translation.

But I agree with you, most of the gaming companies are located in North America or Europe, I believe this makes the process of getting servers much easier.

Again commenting on our gamer market, we have an absurd amount of games made here in Brazil, some are available on more platforms besides the computer. Just for you to have an idea, I’ll leave the name of some games that are from Brazilian Development.

Phobia - St. Dinfna Hotel, Raccoo Venture, Dandy Ace, Retro Machina, Be Hero, Parallel, Song for a Hero, Sophie, Asleep, Hazel Sky… The list is huge.

In terms of investment in games, we really have good examples that we have a lot of people interested in the gamer market.

Yeah , it will be good for NA players too, i think play in SA server is Better than EU server because of high ping.

that was an interesting conversation. obviously it would be better for you if you could solve the problem at the source instead of having to besiege individual game devs for every game.

you should elect a boring bureaucrat, straight in the middle, not left, not right, not a populist. maybe hed invest in the tech sector and you get more servers.

lol the problem is theres no good sa players compared to the tons of people that will just lock there and fight players easy

and in cw all brazillian clans are dogs so just take spiders free points in cw

good evening!! We urgently need this server. after the update the south american is very late. Brazilians have a very high ping, before it was 100 to 200. now it is 300 pimg and the same happens with the countries of america in the south. update has spoiled our stability, although no one is falling out of the game. our ping has increased significantly. there are a lot of players giving up. please we need the old stability…
Nick:junior557
Plataforma ps5

1 Like

How is any player supposed to play any game with a Ping of 1200ms and package loss of 40 %?

I have checked my connection, the internet provider company has refreshed all my configuration, in a test I downloaded a 7gb file in a few minutes. Everything is working fine but this game.

Ping is ok while I am in garage, as soon as I connect to a match (PvE or PvP) the problems start. In many cases I have to quit (and lose oil) because my car keeps moving forward and returning to the initial position.

Lately (2 or 3 weeks) this problem has been making the game unplayable.

Sad.

1 Like

I need server in brasilian please

1 Like

I need server in brasilian please

1 Like

i died at that hahaha!! nice one! xD

Very good initiative, congratulations and thank you very much.
I’m new to the game, I’m a 51 year old Uncle who loves games.
I am in love with the game, I strongly encourage those responsible for the game or for its distribution to analyze this petition with affection, Crossout only has to gain with a server in Brazil or South America, the number of players tends to grow more and more.
Thank you very much in advance.
(Sorry for the English, I used a translator)
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Onde assino man? jogo com 100 de ping , mas é pq uso noping, admito q um server BR seria otimo (igual fizeram com Lost Ark) .

podia vir tb uma tradução do jogo pra BR, rsrs

1 Like

Não tem onde “assinar” no momento, mas to criando uma pesquisa com dados sólidos para mandar para eles. Tem o canal “Crossout Brasil”, que é meu, é um projeto para conseguirmos servidor.

eu apoio a causa, sou brasileiro e desanima jogar com ping alto assim

Eu apoio essa msg… =)
Parabens pela iniciativa man…
Abraço…

Eu jogo isso a 5 anos até hoje é a mesma coisa. nem uma simples tradução pt/br tem, oque dirá de um servidor SA.

It would be a dream to be able to play with the minimum of comfort, a server in South America among many others that exist around here, unfortunately Crossout is among the exceptions of games that we love and we face problems…

to say that they don’t put a server here for money issue, it’s stupid, companies bigger than Gaijin itself (with all due respect) confirm this, almost all online games available here have their own server and translation, if the problem is numbers so I say that we are not a simple community of 100 players , America South America is big, and the number of South American players too, in fact your can and will lose even more NUMBERS if you don’t listen to the PLAYERS, like Crossout, every online game DESERVES and NEEDS a server in South America , and this is far from an opinion.

Unfortunately, even if it existed, no one would play pvp there, just like the current Asian servers