Dude Change the Title Before Upload

Footage from the official channel of the new helicopter blades… thoughts?

3 Likes

Mad Max inspiration?

plz no horrible idea see many months of nerfs n rebuilding left n right plus the devs nerfed reaper helis refused the upside down boosters cuz it was toxic

:rofl: going to be raining kingmines and porcs :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Im fine with this as long as they let us look straight up and down again. Being hit from above and not even being able to look at them is going to suck.

2 Likes

Just because the had a helicopter in mad max does not mean that is why they are adding it.

I would say it is Helicopter inspired.

4 Likes

All the work they did to remove reaper copters, just to introduce reaper copters

1 Like

Sorry about this correction.
It is not a helicopter, it’s a gyrocopter.

1 Like

i feel its more a gyro copter like from james bond

Doesn’t seem too snappy, kinda of slow, there will be a lot of guys that will be killed while taking off.
the blades are huge, hard to protect and easy to entangle with stuff
In some maps will be very difficult to apply, buildings, bridges and so on.
I don’t think it will sustain flight for extended periods of time.
And we have the invisible walls in the maps, garage, and so on…
But at the same time we can explore the maps in a more controlled way…it will be cool.
But it’s cool

1 Like

Slow startup, large size and will have some map issues (try using this in Sector Ex), but in more open areas, this will likely be very annoying if used with long range weapons.

1 Like

You could fly on top of the building right? And drop death from above into the whole in the roof.

1 Like

Yep they removed the invisible wall last update.

On another topic how long till someone attaches booms to the bottom of a helicopter and just drops on people?

2 Likes

Lol, if it works I’ll do that day one :wink:

3 Likes

LOL id like to see them use reapers with this, they would turn into a helicopter themselves just from the reaper kick back xD

oh PLEASE dont give me ideas but please do give me ideas :smiley:

1 Like

4 porc = 12 points
4 purple boosters = 4 points
Apollo
Redhot

Put all 4 boosters on their side in each corner of the build.

Fly up and turn into a bay blade of death spinning and puking porcs

2 Likes

Keep in mind the rotor will likely cost in some way either in max mass or energy, meaning reaper copters might be a pain in the ass.

1 Like

i can just imagine that with kings. its raining mines!!! xD

2 Likes

Look at them, they’re crying about hovers, saying they doesnt belong in the game n should be removed from it but happy to see copter blades :scream:

I wonder when you gonna start crying about copters :rofl:

3 Likes

If they work like real helicopter blades then we are in for one of the most toxic times in Crossout. The crying will be epic for sure.

But if they are dumb enough to add stuff like that then I’m going to abuse it to its max.

These guys just don’t think.

I’m going to guess it is just a brawl or something. For the game, let’s hope it is.

1 Like