Efficient, Accessible and Budget builds ("EAB" tag)

Here’s a rapier build for cheap pvp/pve build and autocannon BP challenges. Rapiers are one of the cheapest rare weapons and are good for pvp and normal raids. The weapons are well protected without impacting much the angle of fire, it’s a good build !

Here’s a build I made although it’s not really effective, but some like this playstyle, so I figure might as well helping them doing it with a good vehicle… A drone/turret carrier

it can carry drones or turret or a mix of both, and the big G and the fuel barrel will automatically get disconnected if the weapons get destroyed ! That will prevent unwanted self-explosion more than once. If a weapon is destroyed, the big G is not useful anymore anyway.
This build is fine to try drones/turrets carrier, and to do some related BP challenges, but i wouldn’t recommend that kind of weapons for daily pvp.

That’s it for now, i’m working on a 5K PS 4x sledge and a synthesis build, and I think that should cover most of the BP challenges.

Hi everyone, sorry for the long pause between posting…
I have been just busy with other Crossout stuff.

I have made a good hard raid build:

1. 1700c
  2. Mid-term build ( not the cheapest but will be used until the final raid build with retchers)
  3. Popular cabin useful for PvP and low league CW - so it’s more expensive cabin but a versatile long-term one, an investment
  4. Durable, precise and powerful machine gun, will do daily MGs challenges and can also be used in PvP and CW
  5. Safe vehicle, well built, space armor, bumpers, big G under cab, protected wheels gear and weapons

The build’s name in exhibition is subject to change, so better look under author “Charlie9204”

Hello everyone!

Here’s the updated hard raid build :

1700c build, So weapons are solid and with excellent fire angle, mobility always here, weapons supports protected, gun mount 7 pin out, safe build with big g under cab, and chill protected

Spaced armor, several connections, build in 2 parts, fast durable and with DPS

harpy specter build is assemblable level E25 L6 N4 S4, and it’s below the level we can overall have. the lunatic level unlock the hard raids

The harpy raid build also have around 100kg wiggle mass room for minor changes/decors or minor balance patch affecting bumpers or whatnot

Harpy has been chosen because it’s estimated that speed was important to get to each waves before the others are finishing it, specially in Frontier defense raids which are the best raid for fuel to do. And in light craftable cabs, the harpy was chosen because of its popularity and versatility in pvp, and as it’ll serve for the weapon raid upgrade aka retchers.

Hello survivors !

Here’s another good and cheap hard raid build, one of the cheapest while still being viable.

Price tag around 1050c with fused chill, 1700hp durability and 6800 hp total durability, while being just above 8000 PS, fulfilling the hard raid PS requirement.

• Aggressor, fast and cheap cabin

• Tacklers and Guardians, good machine guns at medium range, also very cheap

• Free pack wheels and engine

• Accessible parts from levels 25 Engineers, 7 Lunatic, 7 Nomad, 4 Scavenger

• Free pack decors

The cab and guns are cheap mainly because players buy Soul eater pack for Sabbaths and Varun, and Tango-1 pack for Kings mines.

It’s a good starter build until you upgrade to the Specter Harpy build for 1800c, and the final step being a wheeled Harpy Retcher, below 10-11K PS.

Let me know what you think of it !

Hi guys!

Here’s a new raid build, 1300c max, a Bat specter, little sister to the harpy specter. Accessible earlier at level 25-7-3-0

It’s pretty good but better be careful as durability is limited. Can use grizzly with some more armor at level 30, which I recommend. With the copilot, survivability is more comfortable.

It’s still in testing but so far so good ! Might get some little tweaks but that should be it.

The main thing about Bat is that is a bit better than growl but for much higher PowerScore. While this is a con in PvP, it is a pro in Hard raid since Bat’s Ps help reach PS requirement of 8000PS.

1 Like

bless your soul for keeping this up. i see youre a moderator, but for the love of god post these to reddit too, where someone might see it.

it honestly kind of pains me seeing you posting here with no replies.

3 Likes

Thanks ! I do hope those builds are seen and useful for players. I post them on Reddit too, usually they get some reactions and discussions. I got to be moderator not long ago.

Thanks again for your message !

1 Like

Survivors!
Here’s yet another Efficient, Accessible and Budget hard raid build, an Omnibox specters.
Omnibox is a cheap and versatile medium cabin with a generic perk. its cons are mainly the speed and shape.

Specters are also cheap and have good DPS, they are also used in CW on hovers. They are a solid choice for raids and are quite accessible for epic range weapons (around 3x350c on PC)

That brings the build at around 1600c, including the fused Chill and the 4x large wheels and ST.

As always, everything is well protected, smart deconstruction, good firing angles, spaced armor, multiple connections, independent frames, under-mounted chill and generator… the recipe of success :smiley: 2400hp durability and 8400hp total durability.

This a solid choice for hard raid, the slower and durable choice compared to the more fragile but faster build, the harpy specter !

Edit: here’s the reddit version: https://www.reddit.com/r/Crossout/comments/xiht2p/2400hp_wheeled_omnibox_specter_a_solid_and/

hey charlie I love your stuff… and used a couple… do you have builds that cover all power scores??? I mean 2k to about 9k? thanks in advance

1 Like

Thanks for your message ! I’d like to make a complete set of build for most of the game’s content, yes. I think the raids part might be already covered enough, maybe one high-end build left to do. There’s quite some work ahead so stay tuned !

Most of the game’s content :rofl:
What content?

• get the scrap, wire (PS 4000), Batterie (PS 5000), easy, normal and hard raids (PS 8000), Invasion, racing Brawl, cannon foddler brawl, CW
  • daily challenges (shotguns, cannons, machine guns)
  • BP challenges (light, normal, heavy cabs, melee, invis, fire, rockets challenges)
  • And maybe a build to do Awakening as soon as possible in good conditions

All of that with minimum blueprint slots and budget. That’s an ambitious project that should be helpful

Because spaced-armor and borer-shotguns are meta-builds.
Not to mention the unholy use of gun-mounts.
I know that it works, but its like teching children that good sportsmanship is taking hormones and doping. Yes, it works - but it shouldn’t. If its for new players, its teaching them that cime pays. That ugly, unbalanced builds are the way to do it.
Spaced armor should not be used outside of CW as its insulting to any human with any perception for aesthetics.
Melee-SG is just toxic.

Recommeeding to fuse a Chill is valid though.

1 Like

Ok so first of all, your previous post was unnecessary toxic and you didn’t even bother to explain why, so don’t do that again, it was not helpful at all. Another moderator will handle it.

Second, spaced armor is simply to prevent explosion radius from destroying more armor than necessary. Is it efficient ? Yes. Is it aesthetic? No. Is it allowed? Yes. Will it help new players to survive? Yes. That’s all.

Gun-mounts are useful parts that everyone can use and there is no valid comparison with cheating. Deal with it.

I’m making some shotgun and melee builds because there is free sledgehammers on free packs and some Battle Pass challenges requires melee damage. There is BP pretty much all year long nowadays.

Spaced armor is efficient in and outside of CW, some players want a pretty build, some want an efficient build, some wants to find a middle ground between the two. I want to give all the chances possible to new players to I went for the 2nd option, period.

1 Like

Hello everyone!
The new update is on the corner and looks pretty exciting !

In relation with this topic, we’ll have a big buff for avenger cannon as well as another rumor about big buff for small PS. We’ll know more about it Monday and we’ll rework some low PS builds for beginners.

We’ll have the Catalina cabin, although not cheap (pack included), it might still worth our attention depending how good it is, specially for raids.

And very important too, looks like we’ll have a 3rd free promo pack from a youtuber’s sponsor ! The pack visibly contains nomad, steppenwolf, scavengers parts, which other free packs don’t have, and a Growl, 2x wasps, 2 landing gears ST, 2 racing wheels ! Maybe a dun horse too? And I would guess an ammo pack to go along with the weapons.
There is also paint stickers and few decors which is never bad when starting the game.

Anyway with those gear and the other Marmok and Morgeinstein ones we should be able a very budget, accessible and efficient wasp build !

See you after the update !
Future link (not activated yet at moment of writing) https://xo.link/kuplinov

About the youtuber (Russian) : Crossout ► КООП-СТРИМ - YouTube

2 Likes

Today is 25. october, when will it come to us?

I don’t know when the free pack will come, but I`ll be sure to let you know here once it’s out !

1 Like

Hello everyone! The maj is out, and here’s the little news that is in relation with this topic:

• Common cabin 9 energy instead of 8
  • Raids bots aim more for weapons
  • Raid rotation seems 30 min now
  • Avenger 4 energy
  • large fenders added to Engineers level 3
  • the new free pack coming hopefully soon

We’ ll make some low ps cars, and tests our raids builds to make sure they still hold well
And we`ll adapt and continue our serie of usefull cheap and polyvalent cars.

Stay around !

2 Likes

tomorrow is already October 27, everyone is waiting for a new set, but there is no information on the Internet about it. what to do? We were told that it would be a free set, but it is not known when it will be released. I hope you hear me