Efficient, Accessible and Budget builds ("EAB" tag)

It’s activated now, but it’s not a pack with the growl wasp car, but a choice between some paints and decors.

A bit disappointed but it is still a nice addition, specially the 2 epic decors for begginers

2 Likes

bro check the link again.There is a pack of paints or decorations from the winter chaos event.

Hi! I know, it’s great just not just what I was expecting.
The pack with wasps, low wheels, and nomad/scav/steppenwolf parts is more valuable.
I’ll try to know how to get it and when, and I’ll let you guys know

2 Likes

Thank u very much! Its also very nice🙃

dosent work for me, i didnt recieve the decos or paints you know why ?

everything works fine, please try again

but if you know when this set will appear, then please let us know, I check the forum every day

other friend use the promo of marmok and morgenstein and he didnt get the pack strange could be a delay ?=

I have been trying for over 1h and i still can’t recive the decor pack…

I tried and it went through the motions and then goes to the window to downloaded the latest installer…
Logging in it doesn’t show up.
I checked in activations after trying and it doesn’t show up there so I’m thinking something is off with it.

I think we just need to be patient now guys, it’s a fresh promo link, might get operational later. I’ll follow up on it and let you know here :slight_smile:

Hello i also not got any color when i tryed this link…i tryed 2 times and restarted crossout 3 times…i logged in with my gaijin acc…so where are the colors? Btw i found the link myself over the game…if you look banners and then “show unavailabe” you can see it.

No luck redeeming here. Devs, please fix! I have a MIGHTY NEED for the siren horn!!

2 Likes

It doesnt work wtf bro, i’m sad now((

He said wait and he would post when he found out when it was working.

This is a free item, maybe start with not being rude when someone is trying to help you?

2 Likes

There’s a bug ticket about this kuplinov link, you can follow the link and say that you have the same issue
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/crossout/i/2mN42o28VqCy

1 Like

Bonne idée, j avais pas pensé a mettre le lien ici

Hello, today is Halloween)) Do we get it yet?

Happy Halloween!
Not yet. I’ll let you know when I know more

1 Like

Ok so I found the build of the picture of pack posted 9 days ago, but I still don’t know yet how to get it.

i`ll lest you know If I find out

3 Likes