Efficient, Accessible and Budget builds ("EAB" tag)

I saw this at the Exhibition today too.

About previous link: Играйте в MMO игру бесплатно — Crossout — MMO action game

Problem was solved, when i’ve installed game by following link on other computer, at which Crossout never being installed previously. After i launched game - i recieved my so wanted siren horn. Maybe it is strange, but it worked.

2 Likes

i just over written my crossout launcher and it worked for me,just would be nice if the siren stayed on the few seconds until it ended when i push the button instead of having to hold it! but thanks!..

1 Like

Some players say it’s working now, I didn’t had the chance to test myself, so don’t waste time trying several times

Cheapest bronze level cw build is cricket hover + battle pass parts. Can easily perform in bronze and Levi cw. With a lot of skill and practice could probably even be run in silver.

Thanks for the suggestion! I actually look for good and cheap CW builds, is cricket hover really the best cheapest build? Ideally the absence of any legendary including Apollo would be best. Maybe hover Specters? What cabin and gear?
Or hover pyralid, steppe spider bigrams tacklers or protectors

Hi! :slight_smile: Thank you for the nice free pack. I whanted this old colors since years. It works now for me and a friend too…without overwriting the crossout launcher. Btw…Do you know what is with the Kuplinov pack? How CrossoutLovers can already have it in the game? Is there any link to it? Thx

Seems we are early on this one.
I don’t have much informations for now.

I assume that the paint and decor link is working at least

I have Just reedemed it. This is the way to Go:

Use an PC or Laptop where you never had installed crossout. Click throught the Link

Login the Website and Download the Crossout Downloader. Install crossout and Run it and you will redeem the Pack immediateley after the first Login ! I Chose the Pack with the siren Horn…

I could Not redeem the Second Pack cause i did Not have another Computer so i will Format c now and Install Windows from Scratch…

Wait don’t do that, we don’t even know if it’s possible to have both gifts… And even so, erasing a computer for a couple of in-game decors isn’t really worth the time and trouble

Hello survivors,

you can only redeem giveaways once. So please choose wisely.

1 Like

Hi! It seems that every promo acc have the “Kuplinov player” pack. Does this means its only for volunteers or does it mean that its already in the game and soon for everyone? :slight_smile: Thx

I don’t know yet but I think it’s gonna be like Morgeinstein and Marmok pack. I’ll let you guys know if I have more information

:heart::heart::heart:

hi! some news?

Not yet unfortunately
I’ll let you know when I have some news

Ok so I don’t have official info about it, so we have to wait :slight_smile:

Hi guys, fews news, I made some vehicles, and I’m waiting the kuplinov pack to update others.

At low level I remake some upgrade of the Starter car, Viper and Workhorse, for level 7:

And I’m gonna give some level 10 vehicles soon. I did the new players’ tutorial to see whats in it and they are pretty lucky ! Anyway, stay around for next week’s update !

What you mean with “waiting the kuplinov pack to update others”? Promo accounts already have it since a few weeks…so its already finished? :smiley:

Enter the new promo code - Pikabu2022 in your Gaijin account.