Expanded storage & blue print space

Veteran players most likely have both Storage & blueprint space maxed out.
After all of the new content that has been introduced how about finally offering an expansion to our storage & blueprint spaces .
Its been a long time , With new content of weapons and other décor parts many of us have bloated storage or blueprint space as it is. As new content is released we are forced to either get rid of something to make space or pass it up because we don’t wish to let go of what we have. Call us virtual property hoarders if you wish but…
A forgotten feature that immediate needs attention.

3 Likes

Targem said there was technical/performance issues with blueprints, but storage space doesn’t seem like that big of an issue?

It couldn’t be that game-breaking to add an extra “warehouse” behind the garage, now could it?

2 Likes

Our storage should have doubled with arial vehicles and now with these mech legs it should increase again. I need 3 slots just for my clan blueprints. I only have one arial vehicle for patrol that’s only good for air to ground. I can’t do air to air with it. I’ve stuck some experimental builds, like hovers, on exhibition.

1 Like

Agree 100%

I sat out the last few passes partly because I would have had to buy more storage space, and will probably have to sit out the next one with the mech legs for the same reason. The costs for storage expansion and extra blueprint slots are way out of line. I have 425 storage slots, and to buy more would cost me 852 coins. I have 26 BP slots, and to get another one would cost 1,450 coins.

26 BP slots might sound like alot, but I do alot of art/novelty builds and I keep most of them and rotate them as needed. I treat the exhibit slots as extra BP storage and swap builds in and out frequently.

2 Likes

Most of the BP items don’t take up storage space, because they are already fused.
Also, some BPs come with some storage.

Not enough to increase it though, most only come with one.

If it was one to increase it every time, without it stacking, then it would be manageable.

2 Likes

One other thing I dislike about the storage system is, if you buy a pack and don’t have enough storage, you can’t play any battles until you free up or buy more storage space. This happened to me twice already and seems very unfair…since you’re spending REAL money, they shouldn’t be nickel-and-diming you on every petty thing.

4 Likes

I agree they are stingy, but it still gets you closer to what you need to expand, and usually makes them cheaper to buy more on the market.
Regardless, lack of storage isn’t a good reason to skip a BP, as most of those rewards won’t take up space.

this has to stop…
no crafting 2 into 1 and so on.
you buy a blueprint or storage and you open that space.
i never seen a game do this before.

1 Like

I noticed when you publish a helicopter to the exhibition it goes into a totally different file separate from the ground based blue prints in the exhibition. I would be happy with a second drop down window option for the helicopter and future mecha leg blue prints. Equal to the current amount of blue print storage currently.

Wow, neither have I. that sucks!

Getting some storage with the BP is fine, But if your storage is Maxed out to the limit, You are screwed and have to dump items to make room. There is a ceiling to the storage ATM. Time for some programming rework fella’s :wink:

One thing JBRyder mentioned in his latest video talking about having to sell off some decor items to make room for the new upcoming BP.

2 Likes

I combined several posts into one. I’m a noob :crazy_face: One of those days…

1 Like

I thought no fused items take space? I’ll have to double check this later, as you are making me question my sanity/memory

7 years and I’m only at 375 lol just fuse everything

The ravager guns and modules took up storage space :sob:

1 Like

They are untradable but of course they take up space. Even the Decor items you unlock playing for free take up space. Weapons and modules and cabins and wheels from the giveaways are untradable and take no space, but they are not fused.

1 Like

your forgetting that you need multiple blueprint storage items to expand right? im up to needing 5 in both storage and blueprint slots just to expand. for storage thats only an additional 25 spaces. i had to get rid of a ton of junk to free up space.

my storage is 601 / 650 and soon itll be 601 / 675 cause ill have another storage expansion soon. i want more car blueprint storage but i dont want to spend resources on 5 blueprint expansions…

fused items take up space unless it says otherwise.

1 Like

Storage expansions and Blueprint Expansions cost nothing but your time. Time to farm the Resources, time to wait for free workbenches, 22 hours to craft. They cost no gold, only your time.

and the time to waste badges and time getting 100 scrap, 200 electronics, 500 copper and 200 batteries per item. unless your willing to spend coins on all these if you have no badges.
yeah, they cost nothing if you want to get your ass out into raids and whatnot and farm them.

its 8 hours now per blueprint.

1 Like

You can earn copper in patrol; you can exchange badges for electronics. No raids required.

They recently had free Legendary Workbenches for certain factions and each one of those factions crafted a storage expansion for me and I never play Raid with the rare exception a challenge forces me to complete Raids to complete the challenge. Those few raids are Easy Raids for Copper. They ruined Raids with the power scaling and then bad MM. The bots are super strong because your ally’s power scores are three times greater than yours.

But the maximum still needs to be increased! No matter the cost.

Weird, I could have sworn that all my previous fused BP stuff didn’t take up storage space.

1 Like