Expanded storage & blue print space

The Dev’s Q&A was live this morning on Discord . Quite a few people made it clear to the Dev’s that the Maximum storage limit was in dire need of expansion & quickly needed.
Sadly, The Dev’s never replied with an answer to any of us on that subject. Our requests fell upon deaf ears. :hear_no_evil:
Excuse the cliché but, Sooner or later Its gonna come around bite them in the ass.
The Discord Dev Q&A is said to be on again the morning of 9/17/24 Check the times for your area.

2 Likes

im sure they will consider it.
like when i made a topic about changing factions on the fly instead of waiting for a day or more.and they listened.
but i can understand they need to make money on diff things.

and inventory is a Big money maker.and blue print space. in any game… :thinking:

2 Likes

Yeah, but they can’t make money if it’s hard capped.

1 Like

The hard cap is obviously intended to limit the amount of space our accounts take up. They have to keep every player for 7 years, whether they play or not. They want money and 6 storage expansions for 25 spots could earn them some cash, then 8 next? then 9? Maybe they cannot increase the maximum.

If it it improves their top end I’m sure they would. (Speaking softly)
:speak_no_evil:Even if post maximum storage limit is reached, Perhaps selling expansion in the stores?
Horrid the thought but. (Don’t shoot me)

You get unlimited storage and blueprints stored on the cloud for only 9.95 a month!

well… they DID say that all questions will be answered but only about the upcoming season so i guess storage expansion is out of the question for that.

im also wondering whats going to happen to casings and coupons as well. the devs have also been radio silent on that part to. do you know if this question was asked as well?

1 Like

I never seen it mentioned.

1 Like

LMBO good one ! :joy: I could see them doing a sketchy program in the stores like that.

I need 20 storage expansion slots just to craft a legendary item.

Plunk down the coins and you’re good to go! :unamused:

You can put up to 20 parts onto the market at the highest possible price at any time and temporarily free up 20 spots.

3 Likes

IMHO ALL items from Battle passes & events that are provided AFTER purchasing either pass, Should not take up any storage space . Make it another perk from solely the purchasing of their Pass content. Currently I noticed it is a hit & miss rather if it does or doesn’t take up storage space.
A simple fix for a basic expansion remedy.