Game is expiring

This is crossout and nothing can change it, thats a fact.

1 Like

Good management can change it. But that’s a fantasy, I know.

2 Likes

Their good management is sitting in the War Thunder wheres much more players ,with own servers and even crossplay, crossout runs only to cover their expenses, holidays ,fuel for cars or food :crazy_face:

That isn’t their (management’s) merit. That is “duuuh tank goes boom” collective unconcsciousness. WT popularity has nothing to do with Gaijin and their efforts, aside from advertisement.

1 Like

Its the same developer and its managed better, at least they still have normal forum and not that garbage like this one, do you know that crossout is running on WT backup servers? That says all

Depeloper of WT is Gaijin. Developer of XO is Targem.

Again, that has nothing to do with WT popularity. It’s popular because tanks go pew-pew. And it’s simple enough for any run-of-the-mill Billy and Ivan to get a can of beer and yell in their microphone something about the quality of teammates’ gaming skills. Also, there’s WoT and it could be that WT had leeched some popularity of it.

WarThunder and Crossout games were developed by a Russian development studio called Gaijin Entertainment. Gaijin Entertainment was founded in 2002 and since then has focused on creating video games for various platforms, including consoles, PC and mobile devices. In addition to WarThunder and Crossout, Gaijin Entertainment has also released many other popular games such as Birds of Steel, Apache: Air Assault, and IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad.

Targem Games is a Russian development studio that was responsible for developing Crossout, which is published by Gaijin Entertainment. Targem Games was founded in 2002 and focuses on creating video games for various platforms, including PC, consoles and mobile devices.

In addition, Targem Games is also responsible for the development of other games published by Gaijin Entertainment such as Star Conflict and Skydive: Proximity Flight. For WarThunder, Targem Games is a development partner of Gaijin Entertainment and works with them to develop and update the game.

For me its the same :love_you_gesture:

Maybe, but, for the third time, it has nothing to do with WT popularity.

We have had posts like this from the first month.

It has always been a sinking ship, we get it, this has never been a popular game, but who cares? It’s fun to me and that’s all I care about. I have been able to enjoy it for years with a low population and I’m still enjoying it.

On Xbox I’m seeing lots of new faces at high PS.

That is not saying we are all of a sudden becoming popular like some of the bigger titles. But it does feel like we have more.

10% more of nothing is still nothing, but why anyone that likes a game would come to its forum and promote a post like this is beyond me. If you hate the game so much then go somewhere else and let the people that do enjoy it have fun.

4 Likes

i really dont understand why you say its been a sinking ship.

This game have more players than when it started, and player pool was long time the same amount.

Now compare to some games (idk if i can tell name here) its MMO that had like 1 Milion players at start, and now it have only 10k players, like Crossout have now, where for crossout it is increase and not decrease.

And there are a lot of other games where having 10k is like very good score. Fact is fact. We cant compare to TOP 10 games where top 10 one(mmo one) have 50k players thats just 5x more…

1 Like

It’s not that I hate this game, the general concept of this game is fantastic, otherwise, I wouldn’t have spent 14k hours in 5yrs here ,it’s just that the people behind the controls couldn’t use the potential of this game, as well as the huge number of crybabies destroyed this game.

Also, no one forbids anyone to enjoy the game as it is, but not everyone has to be happy with this state.

Saying that the game has more players than at the beginning or a few years ago is not true, just follow each event carefully and check how many players are playing, it’s not that hard to do. Unfortunately, the developers removed the previous rankings some time ago (not without reason :wink: ) and if you haven’t checked it before, you won’t see it anymore.

I personally checked some of the events and that’s why I know that the number of players has decreased significantly.

1 Like

I’m not 100% happy with the state and never will be.

But a post like this only aims to hurt the game more.

When I plan to start a new game I go to the forum and do a little research first. If it is full of “this game sucks” and “Game is dead” posts then I move on before I even start.

I will not be posting in this thread anymore because this is not the kind of topic our community needs at the top of the forum.

This post only makes things worse and does not promote it to get better.

3 Likes

Monkey did I said something that isnt true? Im only stating some facts that are confirmmed by many ppl and even if someone wants to try the game ,he will try it and see the “facts” no matter what ppl are saying on the forum. Am I wrong?

I’m not saying it’s not true. I don’t know to be honest. But I do know posts like this do not help. This is just another version of a cry baby thread.

But what I do know, is at high PS on Xbox we have a lot of new players. Most the dudes from the start of the game don’t even play any more. A good 75% of them are new.

That may not translate into more players, but it is also not a negative thing.

And I would also ask you the same question - is anything I said in my last post not true? Well yeah :slight_smile: I said I was not going to post in the thread anymore :slight_smile: but besides that?

Please don’t reply. Let this thread die.

1 Like

Right, a ship is only sinking if it always has more water in it than it used to have. Crossout is floating along just fine.

I’m getting quick matches and few bots in the PS ranges I’m playing on PS4. Maybe I’m just in a region with lots of players?
To be fair, console is only 6v6 now, so that’s probably a big factor.

its all the chinamen from the chinese server closing

Kuba, what do you wish to see happen with the game at this point?

Tbh Idc what happens to this game, I already found another game which I’ve been playing almost since the begenning of the release COD MWII and this is my time killer for now before GTAVI release :slight_smile:
But if you’re asking what kind of changes I would like to see in crossout I can tell you… reverse these stupid controlls changes, remove build in scope, remove car wrecks , let cars drive like it was 1yr ago, remove hovers wobbling, remove aimassist also 6vs6 sucks, thats all for now :wink:
I can’t think of anything else right now, but these are the things that annoy me the most about this game

Wheres promised crossplay?

EDIT: Sry Monkey I didnt want to continue this thread as You was asking but you see whats going on :crazy_face:

1 Like

The increased part of the Chinese but not all, I know that the Chinese are only a very small part of the game