Giveaways, promos, and redeemables

where can i find that promocode?

1 Like

TO REEDEM HERE

only code i know about to work is: PIKABU2022 (November 2022)

2 Likes

How do i get siren horn?

It was an event only horn that they only added to the game one time.

I melted mine for resources :slight_smile:

IT comes back with mayhem events every once and a while so far there have been 3 chances to get it… and a free pack that had it for a while.

1 Like

There are two, there is a police bar and an ambulance bar.

The police bar was offered one time.
The ambulance bar has been offered several times.

Good to know. I don’t do event brawls often.

I was thinking of something completely different.

I was thinking about the Bomb Siren - not sure of it’s in game name.

Not sure why brain blacked out the most obvious :slight_smile:

this horn? …

3 Likes

I don’t think you can get that one anymore. I’ve looked for it on the market a couple of times, but it’s never there.

1 Like

pc …not for sale…

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s the one I’m talking about.

2 Likes

Who melts rare/hard to get items for common resources, that’s just nonsense

I have it, got it from a promo link for a youtuber about a year ago. I think it was “Today I found out.” It’s frustrating to build with though because of its odd shape and placement of its single connection point.

3 Likes

ITs none tradable and you only need one.

There is no need to keep something in your inventory if you never plan to use it. All items you get are added to your collection tab, so once I have the sticker, I no longer need the item.

Items collecting dust never helped anyone.

If it’s not the cucaracha horn, I don’t use it. So, to me any other horn is worthless.

1 Like

RIP
Siren horn, you left us too soon or should I say taken from us too soon :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

Ah you are one of those, you are the type of person who would destroy statues of history to regain the marble they are made of.

Reminder those horns took no space so they where nto hurting you and maybe some day you will regret it.

1 Like

Nothing to regret about free resources and the lose of a horn I don’t use.

I already have it collected in my collection book.
What is the difference if it is a digital image in my collection book or a digital image in my storage?

If your not going to use it, the only smart thing to do is melt it for resources. Have things I can’t trade just for the purpose of having them is weird. My collection book does the same thing.

1 Like

not all the items are present in collection, this is why there are some very rare items with extreme value.
just search the exhibition and see there are collections of decors and stickers or paints that are not present in collection list and most are not for trade (some are) because the pride to own them can’t be priced. *bedlem value

2 Likes