Great Update! Thank you Dev team!

Feel free to think that, you are in the minority here, and you won’t convince many people that a system that requires other people to contribute in order to make the equivalent currency as before is a net positive change.

4 Likes

The forum is full of complaints about every single change, but once the dust settles most people calm down and realize it wasn’t that big of a deal.
Well, except for that handful of people that rarely play the game anymore, but still post on the forum everyday about how much they hate the game. Nothing is ever going to please them.

2 Likes

They haven’t even taken the time to look at the system and just start complaining :slight_smile:

It’s pretty good change man. One of the best in awhile for me personally. I’m interested in playing again.

Could it be better? Sure

But I think they spent a good amount of time thinking about this one and I’m sure they will have changes.

The quests don’t start till next week and confrontation don’t start for 9 days. So they are complaining about something they haven’t tried and has not even started yet.

1 Like

Also, this is a positive thread about the patch.

If people have complaints I’m sure they can find one of the other posts and be a nuisances in that thread instead.

1 Like

Unfortunately the challenges have already been disclosed. I’ve seen the numbers, and what is required to complete these challenges, and the fact is you are not going to complete even half of these as a solo player, so on August 20th you are now forced to get a clan (not a a solo band, you need additional people unless you plan on spending exponentially more time than before) to get the same currency as before.

If there goal was to get more players to join clans, that part worked, but they shouldn’t have gutted weeklys in the process.

5 Likes

I would love to direct you to this complaint thread.

Maybe someone will agree with you over there.

Thank you for not ruining our thread in advance.

This is a public forum. You are not going to tell me or anyone else to leave your “thread”. Feel free to have your opinion, just don’t be surprised when blind optimism gets exposed to facts.

5 Likes

you really need to learn how to link…that said

when i asked for clans to have ‘clan missions’ for being in a clan and much more…
i never expected this to be the way they did it,totally not what i was thinking of…
but it is what it is now… :crazy_face:

1 Like

They made it much better then I ever expected.

Actually, he could report your posts as being off-topic for the thread.
I don’t think anyone will, because it’s not that big of a deal.
But nevertheless, there isn’t absolute freedom of speech here. There are lots of rules about what you can post, although most are rarely enforced.

I’m sure there’s a rule against false reporting as well.

no they just unflag you. :saluting_face:

you can edit ur post that was flagged’and unflag it’ …unless they click on ‘something else’ then the mods need to look at it…fyi :shushing_face:

1 Like

I think Charlie has warned people to stop abusing the flag system, although in this case it wouldn’t really be a false flag, since you are kind of going off topic.
Although now I’m going off-topic too, so I guess we’re both guilty!

1 Like

This thread is about the update and my comments were about the update. Read section 3.5 on Gajins stance on the use of the ‘report’ button Community-richtlinien Von Gaijin: Allgemeine Regeln.

This is the last I will talk about this, as you have all now deviated from the topic.

Technically this thread is about how the update is great. There are a few other threads about how the update sucks.
It’s not a stretch to say that you have derailed this thread (although I’m doing it too).
(Don’t worry, I’m not going to flag you, and I seriously doubt anyone else will either).

1 Like

thats funny,because ‘Every topic on this forum goes off topic’ then back on… :rofl:
i don’t mind anymore,it keeps it interesting. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Funny you brought that up, when I go to the link that RoughMonkey provided with the thread titled “RIP crossout” his first comment is “this update is awesome”.

By your logic that’s off-topic, and by your logic any thread created to be positive requires all comments to also be positive? But it doesn’t apply the other way around?

6 Likes

Conjecture is often negative regarding game changes. I’m as guilty as anyone, although I try not to be.

So, until I get to really look at it, just for the record, on a really good week, I complete the following challenges for these rewards:

20 side missions for 100
10 “get the wires” for 100
6 battles in easy raids for 100 (I think)
40 daily challenges for 400
8 battles in missions with scrap as reward 100 (I think)
8 regular raids for 175

Most weeks, I don’t manage half of those.

We’ll see how the new system is. If it’s a decrease AGAIN, well… :man_shrugging:

we have the same dailies and the same weeklies…‘what is everyone talking about’ ? :roll_eyes:
fyi,mine haven’t changed on pc.

1 Like

I thought it changed? I haven’t read the stuff through. I’m just going by what I’m reading here. :crazy_face: :rofl:
The new system doesn’t drop until Sunday night, right?

For the record, these are the challenges we currently have. I forgot I have multiple accounts not being used, so I can check them.
I’ll compare the new ones Sunday.
z
ZZ
zzz

1 Like