Growing into a New Perspective

Agreed.

On a different note:
Remember, from the time the Devs see it, there is a physical limitation of work (time to make and mostly balance the item internally) that may take a year or more to fit into projects already being worked on. They probably already have an outline into the future where they are working on multiple things at a time and have to fit “new brilliant player suggestions” into that time outline.

2 Likes

this, exactly. I couldn’t have said it better myself. Things take time and, sometimes, progress is slow.

2 Likes

I love the helicopter mechanic, but not as pre selected builds. At least not as a single build with zero weapon variety.
But I wish they would add it into the game, or an all helicopter event with 5 provided heli builds or something.

2 Likes

If only, they could be open about what they are going to do

2 Likes

There is no way to verify this unless the developer himself comes to explain

There is no way to verify one way or the other.

So all claims are pointless.

I want my own builds…

I love the building aspect of the game, and I’m fairly certain a big part of why I was successful in the heli event was that my builds were OP. I’m a decent XO pilot, but the builds were what made the difference. That, again, is what makes XO unique.

Pre-built helicopters just frustrate me as much as being shoe-horned into one of five characters in most FPS games does.