Growing into a New Perspective

Please tell the developers what you want so that the game is more likely to change

2 Likes

They have implemented a couple of my ideas already, so, I’m working on things. I post ideas here to see how well they’ll be received before talking to the devs about stuff. This is how we got Operation Red Light/Operation Radiance, as well as the Furia car pack and, possibly, these new spider legs (but I’m not sure about that one).

1 Like

If that’s the case, I can guess that the developer’s innovative ability is almost non-existent and the drone mode should be the player’s idea

1 Like

From personal experience, having spent most of my creativity in writing a fantasy adventure, I find it super difficult to continue writing in my own story-universe without helps from others offering ideas. I may be able to write a convincing God but that doesn’t mean I can actually create everything at the snap of a finger.

So, I imagine it’s the same for the people that created Crossout. They put all their creative inspirations into the game (those inspirations ranging from Mad-Max to Stephen King), their personal interests that is. Now, here we are about 8 years down the line from its inception…and these people need help from others to keep the world turning.

Does that mean we should look down on them for running out of ideas? No, not to me. We gotta help it along. I do it for my own personal reasons, hoping people help me along in the same regard with my own story-world.

Moving on to submitting an idea to help them out, one that will be used, is trying not to create something that their existing game-engine can’t handle. That is to say, “No ideas that require new software”. If we have an idea that will tie up lose ends in-game, either story-line or technical scripting to remove bugs and conflicting assets (perks that break the game when they are combined), that’s stuff they WILL listen to. We just have to have a plausible solution to the problem we present.

1 Like

Before that helicopter mode appeared, I had seriously said in my suggestion about flying, I was disappointed with the reaper plane and the cancellation of two people using harpoon to fly because they did not affect the balance of the game, now the helicopter appears in the game, but the previous flight mode still does not return, and the helicopter does not really appear in the game, it only appears in special events

1 Like

I would love it if we could use the helicopters in Adventure Mode.

2 Likes

Just talk to them, the developers do look at player suggestions, which is great, but I don’t get any replies, they look at it but will they implement it? this is a problem, the wait is usually long

I’ve only ever gotten one direct reply and it was through a video on youtube. no emails. I never would have known if i didnt see the video.

1 Like

I don’t understand why the developers want to avoid the players who will contribute to the game

3 Likes

@145971359

2 Likes

I don’t have any REAL power about anything. I feel like they’re working on things, slowly. It would sure be nice if they released a report on what their vision is for the overall game, a site map of items to hit for Crossout to be called a “finished game”. something like that would help a lot!

1 Like

Either they don’t have the time. Or they don’t have the desire/need to.

Amen!

1 Like

No way, even the upcoming warhead update is one of my proposals

1 Like

It could be pure coincidence. It could be someone else’s proposal, similar to yours. We don’t know what was the true cause.

1 Like

I think a lot of us have suggested reworking how cannons interact with spaced armour.
I know I have several times.

1 Like

I made it clear at the time that this was the reason for the powerful hover

I think that any time someone thinks their idea was added it just happens that the dev team is doing something similar.

I have never seen proof the devs add anyone’s idea specifically from one person.

And if someone ever says that they have, than 10 other guys will raise their hands and also take credit for the exact same idea.

First of all why would they think they were only ones with the idea, let me say JUMPING LEGS now, im sure i wasnt first ot think about it.

2 Likes

Good example.

We had several posts on this in the old forum. Different ones over the years.

And I’m sure they did on the Russian forum and VK and Reddit and so on.

It is like a new product idea, if you think of something you think is new there is a good chance a million other people already though of it once you do a google search.

1 Like