Guns with too big of downsides

Man I’d love to be able to do that but speed…

One thing I like though is with the new fusions we’ll be getting soon we will have a +3kmh cabin fusion in the second slot which will help a bit and mean you won’t need to run Phobos for 120kmh if you run a speed fused cheetah or oppressor.

2 Likes

Thanks for pointing that out; I hadn’t noticed that in the test server notes. Which old fuse changes to that?

It’s one of the middle ones so you won’t lose the good parameters but I can’t remember which it is… I know the only cab I had with it was my Harpy… all other ones fused in pre-fuse events don’t have it (shocker, right).

Atilan is the rocket launcher copilot. The reload and extra damage is huge.

Explosion radius of self destruction is changing to vehicle top speed. Damage of self destruction is changing to + 15 percent to all radar parameters.

2 Likes

I can’t wait for more speed options with the extra 3kmh, but there isn’t really a co driver i’d prefer to use… Phobos feels like it was almost made for me

but on the other hand they have pretty mediocre DPS so you’re going to lose against a Hadron Locust/Waltz/Cricket.

The interesting thing is they don’t even have low DPS either ( for burst damage weapons). I didn’t realize this until recently until I tried a full reload setup with them (Hadron, flywheel, and for faster volley speed, Atitland…lil over 2400 damage on DPS meter w/ 3. )

I just wish they had a higher base ammo count. Even with my SFs being fused for blast radius instead of reload and my ammo being fused for efficiency, I frequently find my brawling build becoming ammo starved. This is going to become much worse once blast radius/spread fusions are changed to charge speed/fire rate. ( Assuming they don’t back out of the upgrade changes) I really don’t want to have to add a second ammo box on a close(ish) range build, especially with their weight increase…

1 Like

Flute. It is such an utterly worthless weapon because of the laser telegraphing.

yes it goes where you aim it, but the issue is it has to land a DIRECT HIT to be of any use. if a bot or someone even slightly moves youll miss unless you aim ahead or hit dead center. ive used these before and the bullet size is alot smaller then it looks coming out of the weapon.

i have 2 snowfalls myself fused. one is fused for projectile speed and i gotta tell you… its VERY noticable if you fire them side by side. its best to get 2 of them with projectile speed because that extra speed and distance is so nice. also they arent to expensive either, buy 6 of them, wait for a fusion event, then fuse them and see what you get. if you get all 3 fused for projectile speed then you got it made!

2 Likes

Made a triple snowfall/hadron/flywheel/gerrida build today, and was quite happy with it. Going to try harpy on atoms next, but not confident I can three snowfalls on there and be mobile enough.

This is the snowfall thread now.

2 Likes

Snowfalls b fresh food for anybody maneuverable.