If you want to win

I play all over the Powerscore bored there is meta at every powerscore group and they are different.
But also on Xbox running in to same squad of 4 grouped up and rando’s that isn’t got great builds dont have a chance.
Then you run in to that same squad like 5+ times and maybe only way to get away from it is change powerscore.
I think that a major thing that runs off players on Xbox the lack of more players. Builds would be more random if there was more players.

Also feel like Squad games should be split away from players not in squads.
That I know the player base would may not be enough there if thats done but it would help so much keeping newer players around because of it being more random I feel.

1 Like

I can guarantee you Luparas DON’T work at that PS unless you slap them below a Huggin. Same for everything else really… Rapiers are dogshit unless you run Gerridas, because Gerridas are godlike.

Tusk never worked, people are just dum- they didn’t notice their minimap yet after 7+ years of XO (props to OP for posting a drone one tho, it’s 100% the superior Tusk build)

We should also take 5 seconds to appreciate how 80% of the wheels at that PS are APC wheels (or free shit from free packs). It’s not like players spent the last 3 years telling them sub epic wheels balance sucked ass…

2 Likes

I play 5KPS a lot and recently i build this car. It performs well and when i encountered the Huginn lupara build I almost won and would have if there weren´t any other enemies. Maybe we could start to see more 6 wheeled medium sized triple Sinus with coolers and radiators builds.

2 Likes