Legendary movement parts

just cause someone has relics, doesnt make them good. your right.
relics dont mean anything, you can have legendaries and epics that you use better then relics.
some people think that just cause you have a huge wallet and relics means your invincible, well, your not.

1 Like

Huge solid metal wheels, good damage resistance, tons of hp but also extremely heavy, power draining and will limit your top speed to something extremely slow like 40 km/h. Will deal minimal damage on contact like augers. Instakills wheeled drones (except Fuze) and turrets upon contact when moving. Only ST variants exist of this wheel

3 Likes

fill the wheels with nitroglycerin and just have fun monster trucking on people, if they shoot your tyre off then BOOM! your cooking with a nuclear bomb! xD

1 Like

120-130kmh racing wheels, but you drift around like you used to before traction changes, sounds fair if you ask me

1 Like

Also make them so big you can drive upside down on all the cabins.

1 Like

Well when you do the math and figure out you can buy a set of relics for a few thousand dollarsā€¦ most people would call that pay to win weather it helps you win or not. Donā€™t be an ass

Iā€™d love them to be bumped up to Legendary with a corresponding buff. Totally agree! That would be awesome!

That means nothing, because no one needs relics to win. Just play the PS range you can afford, and stop worrying about whatā€™s happening at the highest PS range.

Iā€™m pointing out how many players other than myself would look at the game when they realize the kind of money you can spend to get in game items. Doesnā€™t matter what any one of us believes.

It matters how many people wonā€™t play a game where you can spend thousands to get an in game item

If there was no power scores then sure it would be pay to win. But itā€™s not. Relics wonā€™t give you the win. They only put you on a higher powerscore with stronger enemies. Only in clan wars is there any semblance of p2w. And even then top ten has been dominated by purples and legendaries at times. If a purple weapon two tiers lower than the top tier weapons is or has been a meta. Then this game is clearly not p2w. At one point the cheapest epic part we had was the dominant meta in clanwars. Tacklers.

So every time you call this game p2w you sound ignorant. A ignorant broken record.

1 Like

Thatā€™s just not what pay to win means.
Besides, if you want to win more easily, youā€™re best off running in really low PS, where you are less likely to be encounter experienced and skilled players. Relics just means you have to fight against the veterans. Thatā€™s the opposite of pay to win.

1 Like

Love it, except that I would really make crushing movement parts. These things fit the character.
Minimal damage on contact? No. As long as they are slow and canā€™t chase down and run over, let them pack a punch. At least the damage of an mauler per wheel.
If you get caught by a 40 km/h heavyweight and crushed, itā€™s not OP, itā€™s your fault, and itā€™s pretty realistic to have a heavy slow tank being able to do it IF it actually catches something.

1 Like

Lets be fair - you get wrecked mostly by unbalanced builds that are rather easy to build. Wedges just recently stopped and those where free if you disregard the cost of your soul. Simple shotguns will easily carry you until 8k PS, though you dont deserve love and happiness if you do so. You can spend money on weapons, technically, but considering the weeks and month of training with a wepon to get half-way efficient? You would be like the guy I saw in a raid once who attached his heavy canon to a canvas roof part.

As for legendary movement parts - I would rather see more diversity in rare/special parts. It seems traction e.g. was removed and some parts are just bugged. Liek legs are just hovers with legs hanging on them - would be nice to have (for balance) ML200 to be unpushable or bigrams more snappy on spot.

My comments arenā€™t so much about pay 2 win. Itā€™s more about players that come play for a week or two. Realize they still donā€™t have shit. They Take a look to see how much money they have to spend to get the highest tier builds and realize that number is around 10 000$ (On console)ā€¦ and just quit.

Iā€™d be willing to bet this is the experience of well over half of people that try XO.

I know Iā€™ve tried to get 20 different people to come play xo with me over the years and only one played with me for more than a few weeks.

Those just donā€™t realize they donā€™t really need the ā€˜biggest gunsā€™, but being new, they think they do.
However, I can tell you that none of the people I brought to (quite a few) or met in the game left because of this. We are talking about new players.

• Most of my friends left because even at the start they felt certain thing(s) have too much of an advantage against other things. Not going to be naming the said thing(s) theyā€™ve blamed because we donā€™t have to go there. So they felt forced into using what they simply donā€™t like playing in order not to be the underdogs. Thatā€™s a big new population repellent.

• A few remaining left because they simply got bored of the PVE (raids) that they felt they have to do after these fast ending PVP matches became stale for them.

Of course they look at- and feel they need to go for the highest tiered parts, who wants to play a game and be told that they are not allowed to participate in end game? Sounds like a great way to get people to leave as soon as they discover that, I know I would.

Iā€™ve also had a few friends start playing and then drop the game after a couple weeks (this was years ago when we only had Humpbacks as epic cabins) and their complaints kind of echo yours. 0 interest in doing PvE content, all extremely boring to them and the fact that itā€™s basically the most efficient way to grind as a new player is a major turn off, who wants to grind what is effectively a different game so that they can afford to play the game they actually want? Also yeah, you only have machine guns, wheels, and shotguns as the beginner parts, and not a lot of building parts which are locked behind hundreds of hours of faction rep grind, they did not like that aspect at all either.

1 Like

Yes raids were one of the biggest killers.

i like raids, perimeter breach is my favourite. i just wish they had more maps or the ability to choose what raid you want to do as opposed to waiting for certain times to do them. i would like more to do in the game. there just isnt a whole lot to do. anything that comes out is just temporary in events. it gets dull pretty fast.

I have 42,000 battles to my 900 raids. I have less than most players of my engineer level. But I never cared. I have enough. But my ego isnā€™t as big as the average bear in the gameing community. Iā€™ve always hated how everyone and our human societies kind of revolve around trying to be better than other people. And then people turn around and ridecule others for having less. Thus increasing peopleā€™s desire to best eachother. Itā€™s desgusting. People would be far happier and enjoy everything far more if their minds werenā€™t currupted and molded in to thinking like this by our broken societies.

Raids? Iā€™ve barely ever bothered. Iā€™m here for the PvP.

We are talking 80/20 here. Most people prefer PvE, but we can cater to the 20% PvP.
Most people prefer to not buy packs for a price of full game. But one can cater to the remaining 20%.
Most people prefer freedom of choice over what is most efficient in games, but we can cater to the 20% that will use shotguns (may they drop their phones in the toilet).
Its jsut a series of choices wher one ends up with 0,20,20,2ā€¦ of players.
And we are here. And 20% of us are paying regularly. 20% of those a lot. Its all about them.
Same as scam emails dont care abot general population - only gullible, F2P cares about addicts, not general population.
The grind is not a design problem - it IS the design.