Let's See Those Paints!

Yeah it’s all well and good to tell someone ‘hey it would help if you didn’t pay for this, to send a message’ but ultimately people do what they want to, but I am very much for not giving them money and I do think the more people the merrier

1 Like

the devs watch my channel and my recent vid says what it says, and it’s NOT favorable, so hopefully they’ll hear/see it. Not that I have any big pull or anything but, yeah, I’m in the same boat with all y’all. in 3 1/2 years of playing this game I’ve spent around $210 usd. Mostly I only buy something I can make content with and that does not amount to much. As for these paint buy’s, I wouldn’t spend a dime of real world money just to get paints. I’m just flipping inventory to get them. I have my weak spots, and it’s anything I can be artsy with.

I have no idea how much I’ve spent. Don’t really care, it’s not a lot speaking relatively to other things I have spent money on.

just got this mattress paint from the drone event , i just want to know why lmao its so bad

2 Likes

Im a big paint fan here and the options it provides you for your ride design look. Been collecting a few years and have most besides some event paints and those ridiculous 30k+ paints like “bad cop”. I dont go crazy trying to get these paints i just pick them up along the way in my XO journey as a fun little side thing when they are available.

I mostly have been using “good cop” since it blends pretty good with sand and the recent snow…and has the damaged bullet ridden wasteland look i like but lately ive been rockin the grungey molded look of “strain”. It blends well and visually pleases me!

I have “dune” and wonder why it is so rare or expensive compared to others and im guessing it just is a favorable game colour to help with blending in so that pushes its price but i wonder where this paint originated?

A habit i have used in my 3 or so years in crossout is to use my paints to get the equipment i need. If i need quick money to satisfy a game item i desire i will sell a high value paint to get the item sooner. Then i will slowly build my coins back up thru scrap and eventually buy the paint back.

I only sell the paints that i know i wont have trouble buying back and keep the ultra rare stuff. I just sold “checkers” this past week. It will be back in my collection at some point as i rarely need big money but once in a while since i dont really ever desire a new wep over the ones i own. I never use “checkers” either so im not that attached but i just buy them back because there are very few things i need from the game now and it is a big asset to my xo game universe to have these paints sitting ready to help me out with my game purchase desires. They are kinda like my xo savings. 🫠

1 Like

1 Like

here’s my collection. I recently sold 3 of my higher priced ones…Checkers, Urban, and Gleam of the North…but i will get them back eventually down the XO road.
There are 3 new ones in the battle pass I see on the market for cheap but i always wait to get them thru the battle pass…no rush on something already coming to me. I level battle passes slowly…but thoroughly!

3 Likes

Was randomly searching the market for “least offers” last week because that is where rarer sold stuff is had and i saw one of these cans sitting there for 200 gold.
It showed i didn’t have it but Its very similar to other paint i have so i go check my storage to see for sure and when i click back on the market to purchase…it was gone! That has happened to me a few times…it sucks lol.

I finally ended up snagging one a few days ago for 888.88. Today i see a pack on sale that it comes from called Punishing Sword - Deluxe Edition.

My question is who could have the paint before pack release and be able to sell it?

2 Likes

you can see who sold it in your history

1 Like

Gun merchant is one of my go to colors ad it has a great texture especially with stickers over it. Also a big fan of the ice white and signal orange

Russia sometimes gets items way before the west does.

2 Likes

In todays episode of “Should not have sold away that paint years ago”

2 Likes

Returning with up-to-date paints!

My buying spree has seen me get every single purchasable paint except for 1. I’ve snagged a couple paints like Bad Cop and Dark Aquamarine through competitions, things are going great…

Now for that 1!

2 Likes

that’s about all I can say for my collection right now is “I’ve snagged a couple paints.” about 6 more I think since my last posting here, Turquoise being my fave of the new additions to the collection.

1 Like

I’ve spent over 40,000 coins on paints since last Christmas, no regrets <3

2 Likes

Just started watching twitch XO streams for XO cartridge rewards. Used the first 3 cartridges to purchase Purple Pixel paint from the Engineers Secret Workshop. Very easy to accomplish. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Just got sold the last 2 paints in the BP, battlepass complete… time to wait another 4 months

Where did green chrome come from? That’s pretty sweet in a game with mostly cruddy greens. Is it tradeable? I’m surprised, I have most of those paints.

No, it’s been out 2 times. Once for being top 100 in one of the Christmas event leaderboards, then again for a Reddit competition for the top 3 highest scores during last Christmas’s flying event

1 Like

oh. dammit.