It’s summertime outside, and it’s a great time to go on a journey! We offer you to dive into the traveling atmosphere: the dust under the wheels, the noise of the wind and the hum of the engines! Don’t forget to install everything you need for a comfortable life.
- Assemble a “Mobile home”. Your mobile home can be built on hovers, mechanical legs or on other movement parts.
- Upload your blueprint to the exhibition with the tag MH_EN.
- The entry can be created in the armoured car slot or in the leviathan slot.
- The entry should not contain offensive symbols, obscene language, references to prohibited groups and societies, elements of erotic content, and should not violate the game’s rules.
- Only one entry is accepted from each participant.
- The players who publish someone else’s entry will be excluded from participation.
- By participating in the contest, you consent to the use of your work at our discretion.
- From 12:00 GMT on August 2 to 09:00 GMT on August 9
- “Special American” pack & Premium subscription for 7 days (x10)
- You can also share your work on our social networks:
Seems like an odd coincidence, but I had just been discussing this “Crossout Day” pack, as one of the few packs that actually works in PVP, just yesterday…weird.
Also, the prize is the “American” pack, and I remember somebody on this forum just recently saying they wanted that pack. So, there it is.
I’m tellin you, man. They’re watching us!
you don’t have to login to read topics and comments,so there’s that.
Anyone know what’s in that pack? I have forgotten & can’t seem to spot the info anywhere.
I need those paints also but damn I can barely endure opening the game currently, Exoprimal came out and is actually a good game so no Crossout for me currently
I am cusrious to check more details
You know, this is the only portrait some people would like to have. Since it’s the one of the two reminders about their HTA games.
Oh look another contest where people are gonna get their designs from the exhibition and pass it off as theirs, and if it’s one of the 10 to 12 contest winners regulars they may win or change a thing or to on a pre-consisting build and called it a mobile home and still win xD
I don’t often enter these contests as the Devs have their chosen ones 10/12 people they normally pick from to win these contests, as I call them “the chapped brown lips”
But for all of you’s who do enter and ain’t part of the chapped brown lips best of luck to you!
I’ve enjoyed the theme since they put that Breaking Bad RV in that brawl a while back.
I’ve built a few since then, and a few of them even worked OK in PVP.
I’ll probably build more of them in the future, and I’ll probably enter one in the contest (but not one of these), because I’m thematically driven, and I like the color it brings to my game experience. I’m in it for the immersion, and I like events that have a strong theme (like Ravagers or Ravens) to give me creative ideas, an excuse to build something, and to cultivate Crossout’s apocalyptic aesthetics. Just winning isn’t enough. I want the fantasy.
The contest prize…I like it, and would like to win it, but I’m not in it for that. I won one once, but it was mostly because nobody entered, I think.
I have won several of their FB constests… simply because I was one of like 5 who entered.
Yeah I’ve won loads, I even joined their Discord for the Summer contest and came 1st place… Creativity competitions tend to be easy due to our very uncreative playerbase as a whole
Yep… the silliest one I won was the helicopter build screenshot contest… I won with a flying Christmas Tree.
Early on, that build was OP, BTW. Pyres dominated early on.
Yeah I had a nice cricket heli but once I realised how bad the mode was with lock ons I activated 2 24hour hurricanes and just made a big spaced armour box with no movement and sat there spamming it in the sky while watching youtube, easy resource farm for a couple days lol