Money - making it rich in Crossout

I thought this is a good subject as i make LOTS every week - PC player here.

My tips for making money are:
Do all your dailies
Do everything that gets engineer badges
Get a 3000 badge crate and open it at this time and sell or use it
BUY 5000 fuel per week.
Find another player and do Frontier Defense Plastics or Electronic raids OUT OF REGION.
what this means is play in a dead timezone as then it will just be 2 players usually. I can normally get 55 plastics ( instead of 35 with 4 players) and 35 ( not 24) electronics per raid.

This system makes me around 2500 coins per week with premium subscription. I also max out on scrap every week.

What do others do?

spend real money , to get good update.

Raids in general, and Frontier Defense especially, are so bad and mind-numbing they almost made me quit the game. My solution was to not do them anymore. I’m dirt poor but at least I’m not suffering 2 hours of terrible PvE content every day lol.

7 Likes

I do not do daily, I do not do raids, I do not anything besides PvP missions, CWs, and market.

I make 10k+ coins a week.

I invested a bunch of money in a huge stack of Snowfalls this Xmas when the pack got released… Then the price tanked because XO players can’t aim to save their lives and they think it’s a garbage weapon.

Next time I invest in crap to make a profit, it’ll be a dumbproof weapon U_U

1 Like

Yeah - one person in our clan brought about 900 blueprint and storage when they got very cheap after the last 2 BP’s. Now looks like he will make over 120,000 profit…had them for over 8 months though

1 Like

Oh - i was excluding any Uranium sorry from weekly profits so its things everyone can do if thats ok?

Yes only if you buy legendary objects for few money and savage for electronics and batteries you will get a lot of money

Great tips, thank you.

1 Like

I hate raids, so I usually just do the daily weapon challenges in PVP, and maybe do one quick raid to get the “complete four challenges” thing.
Then I focus on doing the weekly scrap, wires, and batteries weekly challenges.
If resource prices are high, I sell. If not, I use my resources to craft.
Lately I have been using my extra scrap and copper to craft repair kits to sell when prices creep up. A lot of people quick buy them when doing raids without paying attention to the price.
It’s not a super lucrative strategy, but at least I enjoy all my playtime, and I can afford a steady stream of new toys to keep things fresh.

1 Like

Never done that before. I just flip items.

I thought this is a good subject as i make LOTS every week - PC player here.

My tips for making money are:
Do all your dailies
https://celltrackingapps.com/localize/ to search for a location
Do everything that gets engineer badges
Get a 3000 badge crate and open it at this time and sell or use it
BUY 5000 fuel per week.
Find another player and do Frontier Defense Plastics or Electronic raids OUT OF REGION.
what this means is play in a dead timezone as then it will just be 2 players usually. I can normally get 55 plastics ( instead of 35 with 4 players) and 35 ( not 24) electronics per raid.

This system makes me around 2500 coins per week with premium subscription. I also max out on scrap every week.

What do others do?

Tried it today, it worked!

how long will it take to get 4 porcs relics?.

Longer than spending $1600 US, but its free to do in the game. Would take about 9 months but really this will help build and good all round inventory with about 2 Legendary items per 3 weeks, depending on what they are.

What do you do for money as i really am looking at all ways to make coins in this game? Some say flipping but i find the margins are really close now with price corridors and it just takes something small and you loose money or have to keep it until it gets a buff.

1 Like

I currently make enough coins to get a relic every month. So for me it would take 4 months.

(I currently own 4 “fused” porcs)

2 Likes

I think I’d rather grind life than spend 6 hours every day on XO like it’s work.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Same, at least in real life. I might have something to show for my hard work. This is a video game after all. One that I think is dying.

Do NOT try to grind pathfinders container (3000 badges) with intention of selling the epic item.
Unless you like the gambling aspect.
Average price of contents of it is 408 coins (averaging SELL prices, calculated it in Mai). Though you can reroll for the price of 1000 scrap -if you get an item selling for below 350 coins, you should reroll once.

You are better off getting resources for badges when rate is good and selling those when rate is worse - is weekly fluctuation.
Considering the bulk of badges is heavy raids, best return is electronic raids and get plastik for badges, if I recall correctly it beats container by 10 or more % of coins/fuel (or time) if you get average rates selling plastik/electronics.

Flipping Items is the way but its getting harder by the day.
A lot of vendors engaging in 0.01 coin battles instead of settling, a lot of low level or scewed items (20 coins margin is useless if its 3 selling vs 40 buying).
The only realiable condition at the moment is, that items from discounted packs are dropping in price.

We should organize trader union - as not covered by law :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: we can really squeeze the prices or at least avoid negative margins.

Go on strike, take a break from this game. Whales need other players in order to enjoy the game.